This post may contain affiliate links.
Work on early math and literacy skills with this community helpers preschool learning pack. Counting, addition, handwriting, and more!
It’s important for young learners to learn about the people in their community who help them and keep them safe. In addition to these community helper preschool printables, you can add some of the activities I’ve linked below to turn this into a full-blown unit study.
These free preschool printables and hands-on activities will help you bring this theme to life for your little ones.
I suggest starting your community helpers theme with a good book. You can find lots of suggestions on my list of community helper books for kids.
Community Helpers Preschool Learning Pack
After reading a few picture books with your preschoolers, print out the community helper activities below and work through the worksheets and activities with your preschooler.
This learning pack focuses on early math and literacy skills including addition, counting, handwriting, ABC order, and more!
Each activity stands alone so you can do one each day, or a few at a time. Most of the pages are black and white which will save your printer ink.
Inside this community helpers pack for preschoolers, you’ll find the following learning activities:
• Handwriting pages: These handwriting pages feature the letters B, D, F, P, and V. To make them reusable, you could laminate them and let your kids write with dry erase crayons.
• Graphing practice – Roll the dice and color the graph. It’s a race to the top!
• Addition practice – Count the community helpers and
• Counting practice – Print out the emergent reader for counting practice 1-10.
• Number mazes – Trace a path from 1-10 and 11-20. To make these mazes reusable, you could laminate them and let your kids write with dry erase crayons.
MORE COmmunity Helpers ACTIVITIES
Here are a few book suggestions and hands-on activities for dental health month. From the Hive
Check out this cute handprint firefighter craft and rhyme. Tippytoe Crafts
Set up a pretend police station so your preschoolers can act out a day in the life of these community helpers. Creative Family Fun
Community Helpers PRESCHOOL RESOURCES I LOVE!
This flannel board set features eight community helpers to create a felt board story. The jobs flannel board will accompany any preschool community helpers theme.
Use community helpers peg dolls to inspire hours of imaginative play.
Download Your Printables
This community helpers preschool theme learning pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.