This post may contain affiliate links.
Is Halloween really just a few weeks away? Here’s a fun Halloween printable activity pack for preschoolers. It features characters from my favorite Nutty gang!
With Halloween just around the corner, one of my favorite Halloween shows is going to be on TV soon! It’s a tradition that we sit and watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown together as a family.
Did you know, it’s also available as a book and a Kindle app? I knew they had a book, but had no clue about the app. I can’t wait to show it to Emma. She’ll definitely want to download it to her new Kindle Fire.
Halloween Printable Activity Pack
In honor of one of our favorite Halloween movies, I’ve created this fun new printable pack for your preschool and kindergarten kiddos. Inside you’ll find the following fun activities:
- handwriting practice in both print and cursive
- alphabet mazes in both uppercase and lowercase
- letter Pp hunt
- skip counting by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s
- number writing practice
- 1-digit addition and subtraction practice
- word search – available in two levels
- dot-to-dot (1-30)
- pumpkin-shaped writing page
- decode the pumpkin message
- I Spy with a recording page
- Halloween book log
Download Your Freebie
Enhance your lessons
You should be able to find these books at your local library or bookstore. If not, you can always order them from Amazon, and add them to your homeschool library.
Educational Tools for Kids
Here are some great hands-on activities and school supplies to enhance your homeschool preschool lessons all month long!
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- 22 Easy STEM Activities for Kids to Do for St. Patrick’s Day - February 17, 2018
- 21 Easy St Patricks Day Kid Crafts - February 16, 2018
- Easy Skittles Candy Science Project for St. Patrick’s Day - February 15, 2018