Sequencing cards help preschoolers recognize patterns and order in their every day life, and these sequencing activities will make learning fun!
Teach logic and order with these hands-on sequencing activities. From 3-part sequencing cards to storybook sequencing activities and more, you’ll have more than enough ideas to keep your young learners engaged for quite a while!
Check back often as this page will be updated with each new sequencing activity I share.
• 10 Story Sequencing Cards Printable Activities for Preschoolers – Use these story sequencing cards printable activities to teach sequencing and order to your preschoolers. These cards will help preschoolers visualize and retell their favorite stories.
• 3 Step Sequencing Cards Free Printables for Preschoolers – Kids will begin to make sense of the order in which events happen when you introduce them to sequencing with these 3 step sequencing cards free printables for kids.
• 18 Free Printable Sequencing Cards for Preschoolers – Start building a strong foundation for math and reading by introducing sequencing skills to your preschoolers. These free printable sequencing cards will get you started.
• Spring Sequencing Cards Printable – Kids will love ordering the events in this spring sequencing cards printable. This is a great way to introduce preschoolers to sequencing!
This winter, preschoolers can practice sequencing with this set of “how to build a snowman” sequence card printables. They’re perfect for your winter lessons.
Don’t miss these free printable nursery rhyme sequencing cards is perfect for preschool and kindergarten kids. Set includes posters, sequencing cards, and more!
This “How to Dress for Winter” sequencing for preschoolers activity pack is a great visual to help little ones practice independence as they get dressed this winter.
Don’t miss these spring sequence cards that include puzzles, a sequencing mat, and story telling page for 3 step sequencing cards.
Free sequencing worksheets that are perfect for summer! Young learners will sequence and retell four-part summer stories.
These Bathe the Dog sentence sequencing activities are perfect for preschool and kindergarten kiddos. Practice handwriting and sequencing at the same time!
This Christmas sequence worksheet pack is perfect for the upcoming holidays. Young learners will sequence and retell Christmas stories.
First, then, last sequencing activities are a great way to have young learners practice ordering events in their world.
If you have a kindergartner at home or in your classroom, you’ll want to check out these free printable 6 scene sequencing cards!
Preschool Sequencing Activities
• 4 Ways to Teach Sequencing to Preschoolers – Do your preschoolers struggle to understand the logical order of things around them? Sequencing is an important skill to teach young children. You can use any or all of these activities to teach sequencing to your preschoolers.
• Hands-On Sequencing Activities for Preschoolers – Being able to sequence is an important skill for math and reading. Discover hands-on sequencing activities for preschoolers that are perfect for building a strong foundation.
This set of six life cycle sequencing puzzles will help young learners practice sequencing as they learn the life cycle of an apple, sunflower, bat, pumpkin, bee, and spider.
This How to Dress for Winter sequencing for preschoolers activity pack is a great visual to help little ones practice independence as they get dressed this winter.
Kids can practice ordering events with these breakfast sequencing activities. This set includes two activities and a control sheet. It’s perfect for preschoolers!
Discover more than 40 seasonal sequencing activities for preschoolers! Find activities for holidays and seasons all year long.
Don’t miss this engaging Hickory Dickory Dock sequencing activity for preschoolers. Hands-on fun for little ones!
This story sequencing baseboard is the perfect tool for helping little ones sequence their favorite stories or series of events. Kids can stick their sequencing cards to the boards and then use it to retell the sequence.