This post may contain affiliate links.
These Thanksgiving activities for kids are so much fun for preschoolers! Activity pages to entertain kids ages 4-7!
Add these free preschool printables to your Thanksgiving preschool plans or your holiday celebrations. Either way, they’re sure to be a hit with the little ones in your care.
These free autumn printables are perfect for little ones. You can make them reusable by laminating them.
Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
I’m loving these fun Thanksgiving activities for kindergarten and preschool kiddos. These pages can be used in a wide variety of ways.
Preschool moms can use them as quiet time activities. They are also great for keeping little hands busy while mom reads aloud.
Preschool teachers can use them as transition pages – something to occupy kids as they transition from one activity to another. You can also laminate them, and put them in your centers for kids to use over and over again.
This little activity pack contains six activities to teach and entertain your little ones.
• Build Your Own Turkey – Color the turkey parts, cut them apart, and glue them on a piece of construction paper.
• I Spy – Children will hunt for various Thanksgiving-themed objects on the page. They’ll count them and write the number in the box. This page will help kids work on counting and writing numbers while strengthening visual discrimination.
You can make this reusable by laminating the page or slipping it in a dry erase pocket. Kids can also cover the images as they find them in order to track what they’ve counted.
• Coloring Page – Kids can use their favorite coloring medium (crayons, markers, or colored pencils) to color a Thanksgiving picture to display throughout the holiday season.
• Draw Your Meal – Children will color the serving utensils and dinner plate. Then, they’ll draw their favorite foods.
• I am Grateful – This is a great page to use year after year. Have kids draw a picture of something they’re thankful for. Then, they’ll list five things and five people they’re thankful for.
• Thanksgiving Patterns – Practice patterning with this page. Kids will read the pattern in each row and then choose which image will finish each of the patterns. They can circle the correct image or cut/paste the image.
Autumn Products You Don’t Want to Miss!
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT THANKSGIVING
Fill your book basket with a great collection of Thanksgiving picture books. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
How to Catch a Turkey – A turkey is running loose in a school right before a Thanksgiving play. Can YOU help catch it? Follow along as students turn their school upside down trying to catch the turkey, ending with a twist that ensures no turkeys are harmed (or eaten!).
Turkey Trouble – Turkey is in trouble. Bad trouble. The kind of trouble where it’s almost Thanksgiving . . . and you’re the main course. But Turkey has an idea–what if he doesn’t look like a turkey? What if he looks like another animal instead?
10 Fat Turkeys – Girls and boys will gobble up this hilarious story about ten goofy turkeys and their silly antics: swinging from a vine, strutting on a boar, doing a noodle dance, and more.
Do you smell that? Is it fall or your new pumpkin pie play dough kit. This homemade pumpkin scented play dough kit is perfect as a party favor, holiday goody bag or even a fun activity at home.
Welcome autumn and encourage creativity in your children with this fall-themed felt creations busy bag. Practice counting and exploring patterns as you put on the turkey’s feathers.
Download Your Printables
This Thanksgiving activity pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.