Printable Airplane Activities for Kids
This post may contain affiliate links.
They zoom around the house pretending to fly planes. They collect airplane toys and books. They pretend to go on trips packing their little suitcases with their favorite toys.
Do you have one? A child who is mesmerized by flight, airplanes, and travel? If so, they’re going to love this learning pack.
Airplane Activities for Kids
Whether you’re studying transportation in general or you’re focusing on airplanes with your preschooler, you don’t want to miss this fun learning pack.
These airplane activities for kids are perfect for kids who love airplanes. They’re also great for families who are planning to fly with young children. These activity pages can easily be slipped in a folder and tucked into a young traveler’s backpack to work on during a plane ride or while sitting in the airport.
Spark your preschooler’s love of learning with these fun activities. Inside this 20-page airplane-themed learning pack, you’ll find the following:
- 4-part puzzles: Laminate these puzzles, cut them apart, and let your preschooler reassemble them.
- Alphabet mazes: Trace a path from A to Z. If you laminate them, kids can use dry erase markers to complete the maze. Then, they can wipe them clean and do it again.
- A is for airplane: Kids can trace or color the large letter A and then color the airplane. Or, you could laminate the page and let kids fill in the lines with playdough for a 3D “A” and airplane.
- ABC cards: Laminate these cards. Cut them in half, and have your preschooler match the uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Color and write: Have your child color the airplane and trace the word.
- Counting mat: Place a number in the box, and add airplanes to the sky.
- Dot marker page: Fine tune fine motor skills filling in the dots with dot markers or circle stickers.
- Letter find: Use a dot marker, crayon, or circle stickers to identify the featured letter.
- Number tracing: Trace the numbers on the page. Laminate and use dry erase markers for additional practice.
- Maze: Take the pilot to his airplane.
- Tracing: Practice pencil control with this tracing page. Laminate it, and your child can use it over and over again.
- Writing prompt: Write a sentence about airplanes. Or, let your younger child dictate a sentence for you to write.
Grab Your Freebie
Preschool Books About Airplanes
If this activity pack inspired your kids to learn more about airplanes, here are some books to read with them. You should be able to find them at your local library. If not, you can purchase them on Amazon by clicking the images below.
Looking forward to doing this with my daughter!
İt will be usefull for mothers teaching day for mu 3 years kid school activities thanks
Thank you, it also introduce kids about transportation that we need if moving to other places…
These look great thank you for sharing!
There is no link to download the freebies-Can you please update?
I’ve updated the post and fixed the download link. Enjoy!