This post may contain affiliate links.
This pack of Thanksgiving printable activities was designed with your preschoolers in mind. Little ones will focus on early math and literacy skills with these fun activities.
I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is next week! If your little ones are looking for something fun to do while you’re working with their siblings, print out some of these fun Thanksgiving-themed learning activities.
You can pick and choose activities based on their interests and needs, or you can choose to have them complete them all instead of your “regular” homeschool preschool lessons.
Thanksgiving Printable Activities
Your little turkeys will love this fun Thanksgiving printable pack! Inside this 20-page freebie, you’ll find the following activities:
• 4-part puzzles: These four puzzles help little ones build their visual discrimination skills. Cut the four puzzles apart, mix up the pieces, and have your preschooler reassemble them.
• Letter T Maze: Here’s another way for your little ones to work on their visual discrimination skills as well as letter identification. Students will circle or color each letter “T” to make a path from the pilgrim girl to the turkey.
• T is for Turkey: Have preschoolers color the letter T and the turkey. Then, they can trace the word with their finger.
• ABC Matching Cards: Cut out the alphabet cards. Cut each card in half. Have students match the uppercase and lowercase letters.
• Color and Write: Students will color the turkey and write the word. Two font selections are provided.
• Dot Marker Page: This activity page helps little ones fine tune their motor skills as they use dot markers or circle stickers to fill in each circle.
• Letter Hunt: Students use a dot marker, crayon, or pencil to identify each letter T and t on the page.
• Number Tracing: Students will trace the numbers 1-10. Two font selections are provided.
• Trace the Lines: Kids will trace various lines and squiggles on this page.
• Writing Prompt: This page contains space for students to write a sentence about turkeys. Young writers can dictate their sentence to a helper.
• Count and Clip Cards: Students will count the objects on each card, and clip the correct number with a clothespin or paperclip.
This set of Thanksgiving printable activities is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and then follow the directions to download your file.
More Thanksgiving Activities for Preschoolers
• Thanksgiving Handprint Keepsakes from Teach Me Mommy
• A BIG Thanksgiving Tree from Preschool Powol Packets
• Felt Turkey Busy Bag with Free Printable Template from Views from a Stepstool
• 3D Turkey Cutout Craft from Real Life at Home
• Thanksgiving Turkey Salt Painting from Natural Beach Living
• Fine Motor Turkey Craft for Thanksgiving from Buggy & Buddy
• Thanksgiving Turkey Gratitude Craft for Kids from Crystal and Co.
• Turkey Target Practice from Life with Moore Babies
• Pumpkin Pie Playdough Recipe and Activity from The Art Kit Blog
• Thankful Bear Craft from Books and Giggles
• Feather Painted Turkey Craft from Crafts on Sea
• Cranberry Sensory Play from Little Bins for Little Hands
• Turkey Busy Bag with Printable Task Cards from School Time Snippets
• Autumn Tree Paper Plate Whirligig from Red Ted Art
• Thanksgiving Field Trip and Unit from Bambini Travel
• Easy Fist Pumpkin Craft from Thrifty Jinxy