Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
This post may contain affiliate links.
Be sure to add these Thanksgiving math worksheets to your holiday plans. Kids will focus on number recognition and counting from 0-5.
This Thanksgiving, your preschoolers can practice counting to five as they work through these Thanksgiving activities in your math lessons.
Add these math worksheets to your collection of autumn preschool printables. They are print-and-go making them perfect for busy preschool moms and teachers to use.
These Thanksgiving printables are perfect for working on number recognition, number words, and counting to five! I love when one activity covers so many things.
Don’t miss these Thanksgiving counting worksheets which are perfect for focusing on counting from one to ten.
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
I suggest printing these Thanksgiving math activities for preschoolers on regular printer paper for kids to complete. You can bind them together to make a math binder, or you can work through them one at a time.
There are eleven different print-and-go worksheets included in this math pack. Each page has black and white graphics to save you money on printer ink.
If you’d like to make the pages reusable, slip them in a dry erase pocket. Then, your kids can use dry erase markers to complete the pages.
What’s Included in This Pack?
Inside this pack of Thanksgiving math printables you’ll find the following activities:
• How Many? – Count the objects in each box and write the number.
• Count and Graph – Count the objects in the box and graph them. This is very similar to my Thanksgiving Count and Graph activity.
• Five Frames – Count the feathers on each turkey and fill in the five frames accordingly.
• Feather Counting – Count the feathers on each turkey. Color or mark the correct number with a dot marker.
• Count and Write – Count the objects in each set and write the number on the line.
• Number Trace – Trace the numerals from 0-5.
• Count and Color – Identify the number in each row, and color the appropriate number of objects.
• Rainbow Write – Trace each number with each color of the rainbow.
• Number Match – Draw a line to match the numbers.
• Number Match 2 – Count the objects and draw a line to the matching number.
• Cut and Paste – Count the objects. Cut and paste the correct number in each row.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT THANKSGIVING
Fill your book basket with a great collection of Thanksgiving picture books. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
How to Catch a Turkey – A turkey is running loose in a school right before a Thanksgiving play. Can YOU help catch it? Follow along as students turn their school upside down trying to catch the turkey, ending with a twist that ensures no turkeys are harmed (or eaten!).
Turkey Trouble – Turkey is in trouble. Bad trouble. The kind of trouble where it’s almost Thanksgiving . . . and you’re the main course. But Turkey has an idea–what if he doesn’t look like a turkey? What if he looks like another animal instead?
10 Fat Turkeys – Girls and boys will gobble up this hilarious story about ten goofy turkeys and their silly antics: swinging from a vine, strutting on a boar, doing a noodle dance, and more.
MORE FREE THANKSGIVING PRINTABLE RESOURCES
Work on letter recognition with these P is for Pilgrims Letter Find pages from 3 Boys and a Dog.
You can use these Free Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props from The Dating Divas in both your classroom and your home!
EDUCATIONAL THANKSGIVING RESOURCES FOR KIDS
LEGO Thanksgiving Harvest – Celebrate Thanksgiving with this fun LEGO Thanksgiving Harvest set, featuring 2 mini-figures in a harvest setting with a carriage, Thanksgiving turkey, bird, scarecrow and a colorful autumn tree.
DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTABLES
This set of Thanksgiving math worksheets is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and then check your inbox for your printable.