This post may contain affiliate links.
Be sure to add these Thanksgiving math worksheets to your holiday plans. Kids will focus on number recognition and counting from 0-5.
This Thanksgiving, your preschoolers can practice counting to five as they work through these Thanksgiving activities in your math lessons.
Add these math worksheets to your collection of autumn preschool printables. They are print-and-go making them perfect for busy preschool moms and teachers to use.
These Thanksgiving printables are perfect for working on number recognition, number words, and counting to five! I love when one activity covers so many things.
Don’t miss these Thanksgiving counting worksheets which are perfect for focusing on counting from one to ten.
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
I suggest printing these Thanksgiving math activities for preschoolers on regular printer paper for kids to complete. You can bind them together to make a math binder, or you can work through them one at a time.
There are eleven different print-and-go worksheets included in this math pack. Each page has black and white graphics to save you money on printer ink.
If you’d like to make the pages reusable, slip them in a dry erase pocket. Then, your kids can use dry erase markers to complete the pages.
What’s Included in This Pack?
Inside this pack of Thanksgiving math printables you’ll find the following activities:
• How Many? – Count the objects in each box and write the number.
• Count and Graph – Count the objects in the box and graph them. This is very similar to my Thanksgiving Count and Graph activity.
• Five Frames – Count the feathers on each turkey and fill in the five frames accordingly.
• Feather Counting – Count the feathers on each turkey. Color or mark the correct number with a dot marker.
• Count and Write – Count the objects in each set and write the number on the line.
• Number Trace – Trace the numerals from 0-5.
• Count and Color – Identify the number in each row, and color the appropriate number of objects.
• Rainbow Write – Trace each number with each color of the rainbow.
• Number Match – Draw a line to match the numbers.
• Number Match 2 – Count the objects and draw a line to the matching number.
• Cut and Paste – Count the objects. Cut and paste the correct number in each row.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT THANKSGIVING
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about Thanksgiving. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Bad Kitty Does NOT Like Thanksgiving – Kitty does not like Thanksgiving. Kitty LOVES Thanksgiving. Specifically, Kitty loves turkey . . . and will do anything to get her paws on it. So, Kitty comes up with a plan but in perfect cantankerous cat fashion, can’t quite pull it off and ends up with the turkey (and all the fixins’) on her head.
Fangsgiving – It’s the fourth Thursday of November, and the members of Fright Club are cooking up something spooky . . . a Thanksgiving feast!
Pete the Cat: The First Thanksgiving – Starring in your school’s Thanksgiving play would make even the coolest cat nervous, including Pete the Cat! But the show must go on….
MORE FREE THANKSGIVING PRINTABLE RESOURCES
Work on letter recognition with these P is for Pilgrims Letter Find pages from 3 Boys and a Dog.
You can use these Free Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props from The Dating Divas in both your classroom and your home!
EDUCATIONAL THANKSGIVING RESOURCES FOR KIDS
Fisher Price Little People Thanksgiving Celebration – Celebrate the story of the very first Thanksgiving with this new Little People holiday play set!
LEGO Thanksgiving Harvest – Celebrate Thanksgiving with this fun LEGO Thanksgiving Harvest set, featuring 2 mini-figures in a harvest setting with a carriage, Thanksgiving turkey, bird, scarecrow and a colorful autumn tree.
DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTABLES
This set of Thanksgiving math worksheets is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and then check your inbox for your printable.