This post may contain affiliate links.
Summer break is great! Often, though, moms are looking for ways to keep kids learning without resorting to formal academics.
As the days warm up and the kids are running out of things to do, you may begin to hear the dreaded “b” word.
When kids get bored and antsy, it can seem like the whole house has flipped upside down. These 7 subscription boxes for kids will keep your little ones entertained (and learning) all summer long!
Summer Subscription Boxes for Kids
1. Little Passports Subscription Box: Little Passports allows you to pick a box that fits the age of your child. From the youngest of 3 to 12 and older, your kids can travel the world right from home. With activity kits, workbooks, world maps, cards, and adventures, your kids will forget they aren’t really in another country. Older boxes even include recipes in which you can enjoy the culture in a whole new way. And, if that wasn’t enough, they just added science expeditions for kids ages 9 and up!
2. Bramble Box: Each month is a new theme for your kids (ages 3- 7) to create, learn and enjoy hours of fun with the Bramble Box. Each box inspires imaginative play with real materials, crafts with hands-on craft supplies and instructions, and learning through reading, writing, math, and science.
Each box inspires imaginative play with real materials, crafts with hands-on craft supplies and instructions, and learning through reading, writing, math, and science.
The themed kits encourage imaginative play providing hours of screen-free playtime for preschoolers.
3. Green Kids Crafts: Green Kids Crafts promote learning, fun, and discovery using eco-friendly materials that keep our environment healthy. Each box has between 5-8 science, technology, engineering, art, or math projects kids can enjoy.
Projects include topics like geography, ocean science, safari adventures, and volcanoes. This STEAM subscription service creates opportunities for little ones to express their creativity while learning about the world around them.
Each box is sure to spark your preschooler’s imagination!
4. Spangler Science Club: If your kids like science experiments and STEM and want amazing science delivered to their door, the Spangler Science Club is a must! Kids ages 7-14 will be inspired to be the next generation of scientists. Each month you get a highly interactive, hands-on activity created by Steve Spangler himself. These in-depth experiments challenge and push the learner’s creativity to the next level.
5. Little Loving Hands Subscription Box: Your house can get crazy with those little bundles who aren’t old enough to go to school, yet. Little Loving Hands is the perfect subscription box for little hands, and it teaches your children to be charitable. Each box is filled with charitable activities that teach little minds the act of giving.
Every month, a new organization and craft are featured. Your box will contain all the materials needed to complete the craft. Kids will learn about the featured organization, such as Angel House (an organization that builds orphanages for children in India). Upon completion, your child will send their completed craft to the organization as a donation to those in need.
6. Groovy Lab in a Box Subscription: Kids 8 and up will receive everything they need to complete hands-on STEM experiments with a Groovy Lab in a Box subscription. Kids are naturally inquisitive. These boxes allow kids to create inventions, enhance their critical thinking skills, and have tons of FUN while doing so.
Each monthly box contains everything kids need to complete all of the activities described in the challenges. They’ll receive a lab notebook, as well, to guide them through the design process.
7. Brick Loot Boxes: Each Brick Loot box includes custom kits with LEGOs, kits by famous LEGO designers, LEGO accessories, and custom LEGO mini figurines. Every month is a birthday month with tons of fun, creative ideas for the whole family. Keep your
Keep your kids busy building and creating this summer. LEGOs are fun on their own! With a Brick Loot subscription, kids gain access to the newest brick items before they hit the market. Subscribe for up to 6 months at a time and save.
Have your tried subscription boxes with your kids? If you haven’t found a way to entertain them this summer, it’s time to think outside the box….or should I say inside the box?!
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- 28 MORE Easy Halloween Craft Ideas for Preschoolers - October 21, 2017
- DIY Halloween Treat Bags Bat with Printable Template - October 19, 2017
- Candy Stuffed Pumpkins: A Simple Pumpkin Craft for Kids - October 18, 2017