Summer is just around the corner, and you are going to love this amazing collection of summer activities for preschoolers! Discover an amazing collection of books, printables, and resources for the whole season!
The temperatures are warming up, and it’s time to explore the great outdoors. Whether you’re planning a camping trip or a trip to the pool or you’re just looking for an indoor activity to do on a hot summer afternoon, scroll through this ever-growing list of summer activities for kids.
Summer Activities for Preschoolers
Below, you’ll find books, crafts, printables, and other fun activities to do with your preschoolers this summer! There are enough ideas to keep your kiddos engaged all summer long!
Summer Crafts for Kids
• 25 Easy and Engaging Summer Camping Crafts for Kids – Whether you’re gearing up for a summer camping trip or you’re planning a backyard campout, your kids will love these awesome camping crafts I’ve rounded up for you. Which one will they want to make first?
Summer Math Fun
• Bee-Themed Math Activities for Preschoolers – These honey bee math activities are perfect for your springtime homeschool lessons. Focus on counting, adding, and number identification with these printable pages.
Celebrate Summer Holidays
• Easy Father’s Day Gift Kids Can Make – Father’s Day is coming up! Let your kids show him how much he’s loved. If you’re looking for a fun Fathers Day craft (with a FREE template) your kids can make, I’ve got exactly what you’re looking for right here!
• 16 Easy Father’s Day Crafts Kids Can Make – Show Dad some love this Father’s Day with one of these simple Fathers Day crafts! Each one will make great preschool Father’s Day gifts!
Summer Books for Kids
• 20+ Engaging Summer Books for Preschoolers – Are you ready for summer? Fireflies, camping, summer vacation! Read about these activities and more in these engaging summer books for preschoolers!
• 15 of Our Favorite Picture Books About Bees – Summer is finally here! Celebrate summer with a basket full of picture books about bees! Here are 15 suggestions to get you started.
• 20+ of the Most Fantastic Frog Books for Kids – Get your preschoolers excited about amphibians with these frog books for kids. Whether you are exploring the life cycle of a frog or enjoying silly frog story books, pique your little ones’ interest with these.
• 18 Picture Books About Rain – Spring showers bring new life to the world around us. Sometimes, though, kids can be afraid of rain and storms. Pique their interest and calm their fears with this collection of books about rain.
Summer Preschool Printables
• 25 Ice Cream Printables for Preschoolers – I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream printables! Add a cool twist to your summer homeschool preschool plans with ice cream activities for math, literacy, and more.
• A Bee C Letter Matching Games for Preschoolers – What’s the buzz? This bee-themed alphabet match is just one of many letter matching games you can add to your homeschool preschool lessons this summer.
• 20 Strawberry-Themed Printables for Kids – Summer is strawberry season! It’s also the perfect time to add some strawberry printable worksheets and activities to your homeschool lessons.
Summer Activities for Kids
• 20 Rain Crafts and Activities for Spring and Summer – If you enjoy a good summer rain, you’ll love these rain crafts and activities. They’re perfect for keeping tots and preschoolers busy on a rainy afternoon!
• 6 Ways to Be the Fun Mom This Summer – Even if you thrive on routine and structure, you can still be the fun mom! It’s time to loosen the reigns a bit, and spend quality time with your kids.
• 7 Summer Subscription Boxes for Kids -When kids get bored and antsy, it can seem like the whole house has flipped upside down. These 7 subscription boxes for kids will keep your little ones entertained (and learning) all summer long!
• 36 Summer Sensory Bins for Preschoolers – Sensory play is an important part of early childhood development. It helps little ones develop their sense of touch, fine motor skills, language skills, and cognitive skills. Summer sensory bins are perfect for this time of year!
• 50+ Fun Summer Learning Activities for Kids – Summer is just around the corner! Learning doesn’t have to stop just because it’s summer break. It doesn’t have to be formal, either. This list contains over fifty fun summer learning activities that are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers (and older siblings, too!)
• 20 Messy Play Ideas for Playing in the Mud – Playing in the mud is the perfect activity after a rainy day! No rain? No problem. Turn on the hose, and let kids get down and dirty with these mud play activities.
• 22 Rainy Day Activities for Preschoolers – Come discover some fun rainy day activities for preschoolers to enjoy. Whether you spend the day indoors or outside in the rain, we’ve got you covered.
• 25 Ideas for Outdoor Water Play for Kids – What can you do to entertain your kiddos on a hot spring or summer afternoon? Try one or more of these ideas for an afternoon of outdoor water play for kids.
• 25 Watermelon Ideas, Crafts, and Printables for Kids – Kids will have so much fun learning and playing with watermelons. These watermelon ideas for kids will provide hours of educational entertainment all summer long.