This post may contain affiliate links.
Your little ones will enjoy this St Patricks Day preschool printable! It features leprechauns and rainbows, and it’s packed full of learning fun!
St Patricks Day is just around the corner! Here’s a fun little St. Patrick’s Day preschool learning pack.
With rainbows and leprechauns adorning these activity pages, your little ones will be excited to practice their numbers, letters, and much more!
St Patricks Day Preschool Printable
Young learners will enjoy completing the activities in this St Patricks Day preschool pack! Inside this free printable, you’ll find the following activities and much more:
• 4-part puzzles to help toddlers and preschoolers work on visual discrimination
• A maze: Laminate the maze, and your kids can complete it with a wet-erase marker, wipe it clean, and do it again.
• Handwriting practice (letters, numbers, and lines) to help tots and preschoolers fine tune their motor skills while practicing proper letter and number formation
• Counting puzzles (1-5, 1-10, and 11-20 puzzles) help children practice ordering numbers and counting from 1-20.
• Do-a-dot puzzles work on fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination as students use dot markers to fill in each circle on the page.
St Patrick’s Day Books for Preschool
Fill your book basket with a great collection of St Patrick’s Day children’s books. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
The Leprechaun in the Basement – It’s St. Patrick’s Day, but Michael doesn’t feel like celebrating. His dad is out of work and has no money for new baseball shoes. As Michael heads into the basement on an errand, he hears someone singing–it’s a leprechaun, complete with pot of gold!
Room for One More – A summertime adventure creates a BIG problem that leads to a surprising new friendship for the leprechauns.
Discovery in the Woods: A St. Patrick’s Day Surprise – What is all the fuss about? What could be in that deep dark hole under the tree? And what in the world has happened to Sophie’s poor nose? A St. Patrick’s Day surprise is discovered in the woods one soggy March day.
Enhance Your Activity Time
Everything you need to create your own leprechaun traps! Includes ‘The Definitive Guide to Leprechauns and their Capture’, as well as a box full of items that can create traps to help you get your own gold!
This St. Patrick’s Day Tic Tac Toe game set is the perfect St. Patrick’s day class gift, birthday party favor, or travel game!
GET YOUR PRINTABLE.
This St. Patrick’s Day learning pack is the perfect addition to your homeschool preschool!
Simply click the button below to enter your information, and then click the link to download your freebie!