This post may contain affiliate links.
Your little ones will enjoy this St Patricks Day Preschool Pack! It features leprechauns and rainbows, and it’s packed full of learning fun!
St Patricks Day is just around the corner! Here’s a fun little St Patricks Day preschool learning pack.
With rainbows and leprechauns adorning these activity pages, your little ones will be excited to practice their numbers, letters, and much more!
St Patricks Day Preschool Printable
Young learners will enjoy completing the activities in this St Patricks Day preschool pack! Inside this free printable, you’ll find the following activities and much more:
• 4-part puzzles to help toddlers and preschoolers work on visual discrimination
• A maze: Laminate the maze, and your kids can complete it with a wet-erase marker, wipe it clean, and do it again.
• Handwriting practice (letters, numbers, and lines) to help tots and preschoolers fine tune their motor skills while practicing proper letter and number formation
• Counting puzzles (1-5, 1-10, and 11-20 puzzles) help children practice ordering numbers and counting from 1-20.
• Do-a-dot puzzles work on fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination as students use dot markers to fill in each circle on the page.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT ST. PATRICK’S DAY
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about St. Patrick’s Day. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
How to Catch a Leprechaun – You’ve been planning night and day, and finally you’ve created the perfect trap! Now all you need to do is wait. Is this the year you’ll finally catch the leprechaun? Start a St. Patrick’s Day tradition with this fun and lively children’s book.
The Night Before St. Patrick’s Day – It’s the night before St. Patrick’s Day, and Tim and Maureen are wide awake setting traps to catch a leprechaun! When they wake the next morning to the sound of their dad playing the bagpipes and the smell of their mom cooking green eggs, they’re shocked to find that they’ve actually caught a leprechaun. But will they be able to find his pot of gold?
Ten Lucky Leprechauns – Count from one to ten as one little leprechaun looking for treasure magically becomes ten silly leprechaun friends at the end of the rainbow! A humorous, rhyming celebration of St. Patrick’s Day!
Enhance Your Activity Time
Everything you need to create your own leprechaun traps! Includes ‘The Definitive Guide to Leprechauns and their Capture’, as well as a box full of items that can create traps to help you get your own gold!
This St. Patrick’s Day Tic Tac Toe game set is the perfect St. Patrick’s day class gift, birthday party favor, or travel game!
GET YOUR PRINTABLE.
This St. Patrick’s Day learning pack is the perfect addition to your homeschool preschool! Simply click the button below to enter your information, and then click the link to download your freebie!