This post may contain affiliate links.
Your little ones will enjoy this St Patricks Day Preschool Pack! It features leprechauns and rainbows, and it’s packed full of learning fun!
St Patricks Day is just around the corner! Here’s a fun little St Patricks Day preschool learning pack.
With rainbows and leprechauns adorning these activity pages, your little ones will be excited to practice their numbers, letters, and much more!
St Patricks Day Preschool Printable
Young learners will enjoy completing the activities in this St Patricks Day preschool pack! Inside this free printable, you’ll find the following activities and much more:
• 4-part puzzles to help toddlers and preschoolers work on visual discrimination
• A maze: Laminate the maze, and your kids can complete it with a wet-erase marker, wipe it clean, and do it again.
• Handwriting practice (letters, numbers, and lines) to help tots and preschoolers fine tune their motor skills while practicing proper letter and number formation
• Counting puzzles (1-5, 1-10, and 11-20 puzzles) help children practice ordering numbers and counting from 1-20.
• Do-a-dot puzzles work on fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination as students use dot markers to fill in each circle on the page.
Fill your book basket with these fun books!
Fill your book basket with a great collection of St. Patrick’s Day preschool books. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore. If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
In order to complete the activities in this printable pack, I suggest the following resources. Most of these books can be found at your local craft or department store. If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Preschool Transportation Theme Printables - January 21, 2019
- Weather Books for Toddlers - January 20, 2019
- If You Give a Cat a Cupcake Story Sequencing Cards - January 19, 2019