This post may contain affiliate links.
Are you looking for more activities to add to your Letter Aa activities? If so, these Letter A coloring worksheets are just what you need!
Not only do these preschool coloring pages make a great little Letter Aa coloring book, but you can print them one page at a time to add to your themes that begin with Aa – airplanes, apples, etc.
Letter A Coloring Worksheets
Did you know coloring pages, like these free preschool printables, are educational as well as fun? They help strengthen important preschool skills!
Why use coloring pages?
Preschool coloring pages are great skill builders. They help preschoolers practice proper pencil grip and strengthen motor skills. You can also teach color recognition and encourage creativity with color pages.
Preschool coloring pages
This ten page packet of Letter Aa color pages that your preschoolers will love.
These print-and-go worksheets are perfect for busy preschool moms and teachers. They can be used in your homeschool, classroom, or as a quiet time activity at home.
Preparing the pages
Print these coloring pages on standard printer paper and provide coloring utensils for your preschoolers to complete them.
What can they learn?
These coloring pages are a good way to work on letter recognition and beginning sounds.
Children can color both the uppercase and lowercase letter Aa. Then, they can name the image on the page paying close attention to the beginning sound. This pack includes both long and short vowel sounds.
Finally, the kids will color the name of each image at the bottom of the page. This is another opportunity to work on letter recognition.
More coloring pages
- Thanksgiving coloring pages for toddlers
- Preschool math coloring pages
- Camping coloring pages
- Johnny Appleseed coloring pages
- Summer vacation coloring pages
Alphabet books are a great way to help preschoolers and kindergarteners learn their letters. And they don’t have to be boring, either!
There are all sorts of fun and engaging alphabet books out there, from books that teach the letters through rhyming verses to books that feature adorable animals.
Alphabet books can also be a great way for parents and caregivers to bond with their little ones. Reading together is always a special time, and it’s even more special when you’re sharing a book that’s helping your child learn something new.
So whether you’re looking for a gift for a preschooler in your life or you just want to add some new titles to your home library, be sure to check out some alphabet books for kids!
• ABC’s for Boys – This one of a kind, hand illustrated alphabet book combines letters with all of boys’ favorite things–airplanes, dump trucks, and more!
• Alpha Oops! The Day Z Went First – It’s chaos! It’s pandemonium! And it’s definitely not as easy as A-B-C! Here’s a snappy story about the comic confusion that comes when the letters of the alphabet, like a class of unruly children, step out of order and show that each one has a mind of its own.
• Pinkalicious ABC – A is for Apple. B is for Bubble Bath. C is for Cupcake. What could be better than learning your ABC’s with Pinkalicious in this pinkamazing board book?
What activities can I do with my preschooler to help them learn the alphabet?
This sweet set of 26 fabric letters is a great way for your child to play and learn the alphabet. Safe for all ages. And can be machine washed and dried using a small mesh bag.
These epoxy sprinkle letters are so much fun! They can be used in sensory bins , along side educational activities, or on their own! 26 letters included!
Download Your Printables
This Letter Aa coloring pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.