This post may contain affiliate links.
Honey bees for kids! Get ready to learn this this spring and summer with these fun, hands-on honey bee life cycle activities for preschoolers.
Hove your kids ever wondered how bees grow? They can learn up close and hands-on with these life cycle activities featuring honey bees for kids.
Explore the printables, dramatic play centers, and hands-on bee activities with your little ones.
Honey Bees for Kids: The Best Life Cycle Activities
While learning about honey bees, set up a dramatic play center in your learning space. You can create an interactive honey bee life cycle board for kids to manipulate as they show the steps in order.
Print out this set of honey bee life cycle cards. You can use them for reference cards, a memory game, or as an addition to your Montessori bins.
With a set of bee life cycle cards and a set of plastic life cycle figures, your kids can practice sequencing and matching the stages of a bee’s life.
When you provide bees with a safe place to live, you can study the life cycle up close with your kids. It’s easy to make a mason bee habitat from which to observe them.
It’s super easy to assemble this life cycle of a honey bee sensory tray. This is a great way to engage your preschoolers.
Enhance Your Studies With These Resources
Books About Honey Bees for Kids
• A Bee’s Life | How does a small egg become a buzzing bee? With a graph of a bee’s life cycle, vivid photos, explanatory vocabulary, and informational text, readers are sure to be captivated!
• A Bee’s Life | This book uses simple, leveled text to introduce students to the life cycle of a bee, showing how it begins life, grows, and reproduces.
• Egg to Bee | Packed with fascinating facts about life cycles, amazing photographs of every stage, and labelled diagrams to explain growth and development.
Bee Life Cycle Resources
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Printable Winter Literacy Activities for Preschoolers - January 13, 2020
- The Mitten Story Printable and Activities - January 12, 2020
- Preschool Valentine’s Day Worksheets - January 9, 2020