Spring has sprung, and you’re going to love these spring ideas for preschool! Explore an amazing collection of books, printables, and resources for spring.
The temperatures are finally on the rise. The birds are singing, and spring flowers are beginning to bloom. Scroll this ever-growing list to discover fun books, crafts, printables, and educational activities to do with your preschoolers this spring.
Spring Ideas for Preschool
Spring Preschool Crafts
• Easy Fingerprint Flowers Art Project for Preschoolers – Your preschooler will love making these easy fingerprint flowers! You’ll love the keepsake!
• 19 Fabulous Frog Crafts for Kids – Are you looking for activities to teach your preschoolers about frogs? This is such a nice collection of frog crafts you can add to your homeschool preschool lessons.
Spring Math Activities
• Hands-On Preschool Measurement Activities for Spring – Want to introduce or practice measurement with your little learners? Check out these preschool measurement activities your kids will love!
• 8 Preschool and Kindergarten Honey Bee Math Activities – These honey bee math activities are perfect for your springtime homeschool lessons. Focus on counting, adding, and number identification with these printable pages.
Celebrate Spring Holidays
• How to Celebrate National Jelly Bean Day with Preschoolers – Do your preschoolers love jelly beans? Then you’ll be delighted to know that April 22nd is National Jelly Bean Day! Discover five educational activities you can do with jelly beans.
• Printable Earth Day Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten – Enhance your Earth Day preschool celebrations with this mini-learning pack. Add these Earth Day activities to your homeschool preschool lessons.
Spring Picture Books
• 15 of Our Favorite Picture Books About Bees – Spring has sprung! Celebrate spring with a basket full of picture books about bees! Here are 15 of our favorites to get you started.
• 25 of Our Favorite Children’s Books About Spring – Spring is just around the corner. It’s a great time to teach your preschoolers about all things spring – weather, butterflies, seeds, rainbows, and more. Here’s a list of 25 books about spring to get you started!
• 27 Wonderful Weather Books for Preschool and Kindergarten – Young learners can learn all about the weather with the books featured in this collection of weather books for preschool and kindergarten. All 27 of these weather books for preschool and kindergarten readers are perfect for learning about the changing weather.
Spring Preschool Printables
• April Tot and Preschool Activity Calendar – What a fun preschool activity calendar for April! Celebrate holidays and special days with books, printables, and hands-on activities for tots and preschoolers.
• Spring Fairies Preschool Printable Learning Pack – These fairies are here to make your preschool lessons more magical this spring. Be sure to download your Spring Fairies preschool printable learning pack today!
• Spring Learning Pack for Preschoolers – Spring has sprung just in time for a new preschool printable! This spring learning pack is the perfect addition to your upcoming homeschool lessons.
• Bee Themed Preschool Alphabet Matching Game – This preschool alphabet matching game is perfect for your spring activities! Your little learners will love helping each bee find its home!
• Rainy Day Preschool Learning Pack – They say that April showers bring May flowers. Little ones will can focus on early math and literacy when you add this Rainy Day learning pack to your spring preschool lessons.
Spring Preschool Activities
• 25 Springtime Activities to Do Outdoors with Your Preschools – Get outdoors this spring, play, and explore nature with your preschoolers. These outdoor springtime activities are fun for the whole family!
• 7 Ways Preschoolers Can Help with Spring Cleaning – Spring cleaning with kids doesn’t have to be a chore! Discover seven fun ways to involve even the youngest members of the family.
• 20 Messy Play Ideas for Playing in the Mud – Playing in the mud is the perfect activity after a rainy day! No rain? No problem. Turn on the hose, and let kids get down and dirty with these mud play activities.
• 22 Rainy Day Activities for Preschoolers – Come discover some fun rainy day activities for preschoolers to enjoy. Whether you spend the day indoors or outside in the rain, we’ve got you covered.
• 25 Ideas for Outdoor Water Play for Kids – What can you do to entertain your kiddos on a hot spring or summer afternoon? Try one or more of these ideas for an afternoon of outdoor water play for kids.
Spring Science for Preschoolers
• 38 Preschool Science Experiments for Spring – Take advantage of all the new that spring has to offer, and try as many of these preschool science experiments as you can!
• 20 Spring STEM Activities for Preschoolers – Introduce springtime STEM into your homeschool preschool lessons with this amazing collection of 20 STEM activities for kids.
• 22 Ideas for Gardening with Kids This Spring – There are so many benefits to gardening with kids. With this amazing collection of ideas and activities, your kids can learn about plants, try new foods, and tend their own garden spots.