This post may contain affiliate links.
This Hey Diddle Diddle printable is designed to be used with children ages 3-7. This mini unit includes a variety of hands-on and worksheet activities.
If you love teaching with nursery rhymes like I do, you’re going to love these printable activities designed to teach preschool skills with the Hey Diddle Diddle nursery rhyme.
With a wide variety of math and literacy activities, there’s something in this pack for a wide range of ages and stages.
These free preschool printables are a great addition to your preschool lessons. With over 50 pages, you can add these pages to your math and literacy centers or bind them into a workbook for your little ones to work through.
Hey Diddle Diddle Printable
This pack of Hey Diddle Diddle printables includes a variety of activities which focus on math, literacy, motor skills, and more.
In addition to focusing on these skills, your preschoolers can learn the rhyme as they complete the activities included in this pack. Memorizing short rhymes is a great way to build literacy skills with your little ones.
As kids work through these activities, they’ll learn the alphabet, practice counting, work on handwriting, and much more.
In this pack…
Inside this 50+ page nursery rhyme printable, you’ll find the following activities that are perfect for your preschoolers:
• Hey Diddle Diddle poster and handwriting page
• Comprehension questions – Kids will color the correct answer.
• 3 part cards – Perfect for storytelling
• ABC game – Kids will draw an alphabet card and color its match on the recording sheet.
• Beginning sounds cut and paste page
• Do-a-dot or Playdough mats – Kids can use bingo dotters, buttons, or playdough balls to fill in the dots and form the letter on each mat.
• Label it – 3 versions to label and color
• Sequencing worksheet
• Short vowel practice pages – Focus is on short a and short o
• Size sequencing cards – 6 versions
• Day or night sorting page
• Letter hunt pages – Focus on letters C, D, M, and S
• Color and write pages – 4 pages
• Tracing pages – 2 pages
• Rhyming practice
• and more!
Play along with the rhyme Hey Diddle Diddle with these sweet little felt pieces! They are great for independent, quiet play or group activities.
This fun Hey Diddle Diddle musical toy features vibrant eye-catching colors and plays the nostalgic nursery melody that everyone loves. Listen for the cat’s meow, the dog’s bark, the cow’s moo and the laughing children as your little one discovers the four-interactive buttons.
Download Your Printables
This Hey Diddle Diddle printable is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.