This post may contain affiliate links.
Spring has sprung, and I have some new spring printables for your preschoolers! This spring learning pack is the perfect addition to your upcoming homeschool lessons.
According to the calendar, spring is here. The weather has not been reflective of that. We’ve had some pretty cool temps around here, and I’m ready for a warm up.
However, because I’m ready for some warmer weather, I was inspired to make a spring-themed preschool pack for you guys! I hope your little ones enjoy it.
I love creating new printables for you, and I love the feedback I get after you’ve downloaded each one.
Spring Printables for Preschoolers
Inside this fun spring freebie, you’ll find the following activities:
- Counting puzzles: 1-10 and 11-20
- Matching cards: Print two pages. Cut them out, and use them to play a matching game.
- ABC cards: Cut the cards in half, and have students match upper and lowercase letters.
- Letter match: Find the lowercase letter that matches the uppercase letter in each row.
- Letter hunt: Ss
- Handwriting practice: Bb, Dd, Ff
- Letter maze: Uppercase alphabet
- Number charts: Trace the numbers 1-10.
- Graphing practice
- and much more!
Add one or more of these spring books to your homeschool preschool lessons.
You don’t want to miss the rest of the spring books we love!
Download Your Spring Printables
All of the printable activities I mentioned above can be found in my Spring Learning Pack. To download your copy, click the button below. Enter your email address, and you’ll gain access to this free printable.
In addition, you’ll become a member of my mailing list. As a member of my mailing list, you’ll receive my weekly newsletter which is full of fun ideas, book lists, and activities you can use as you teach your preschoolers at home.