This post may contain affiliate links.
Spring has sprung, and I have some fun spring printables for your preschoolers! This spring learning pack is the perfect for young learners.
According to the calendar, spring is here. The weather has not been reflective of that. We’ve had some pretty cool temps around here, and I’m ready for a warm up.
However, because I’m ready for some warmer weather, I was inspired to make a spring-themed preschool pack for you guys! I hope your little ones enjoy it.
I love creating new printables for you, and I love the feedback I get after you’ve downloaded each one.
Spring Printables for Preschoolers
Inside this free spring printable, you’ll find the following activities:
• Counting puzzles: 1-10 and 11-20
• Matching cards: Print two pages. Cut them out, and use them to play a matching game.
• ABC cards: Cut the cards in half, and have students match upper and lowercase letters.
• Letter match: Find the lowercase letter that matches the uppercase letter in each row.
• Letter hunt: Ss
• Handwriting practice: Bb, Dd, Ff
• Letter maze: Uppercase alphabet
• Number charts: Trace the numbers 1-10.
• Graphing practice
• and much more!
When completing these activities at home, I find that the following resources are very helpful to have on hand:
MORE Spring Activities
Rainbows, windy days, and spring showers. These spring weather books for preschoolers will help them learn more about the weather this time of year.
As your preschoolers learn to read, provide them with a selection of Easy Reader spring books for kindergarten readers. They’ll love reading on their own with these fun stories.
Check out this list of spring books for toddlers! These board books are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to read this spring.
DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTABLES
This Spring Activity Pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.