Autumn Leaves Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
This post may contain affiliate links.
If the leaves are starting to change colors in your area, add one or more of these autumn leaves activities for toddlers and preschoolers to your lessons!
With the various preschool leaf printables featured below, your young learners can work on reading, math, fine motor, and science skills throughout the autumn months.
Gather some leaves on your next autumn nature walk, and print out one or more of these fun activity packs. There is something on the list for everyone! All of these printables are perfect for your preschool leaf theme studies.
Autumn Leaves Activities for Toddlers and PreK
• This free leaves activities pack is full of reading and math activities for ages 2-6. 3 Dinosaurs
• Take the boring out of practicing math facts with a roll and color fall leaves math game. Fantastic Fun and Learning
• Preschoolers can practice their graphing skills with this free fall leaf graph printable. The Preschool Toolbox Blog
• Kids can use these fall leaf identification cards to identify the leaves they find on your next nature walk. Look We’re Learning
• Learn the different parts of a leaf with this set of Parts of a Leaf Montessori 3-Part Cards. Trillium Montessori
• Encourage kids to work on their scissor skills with this fall “cut it out” pack. This Reading Mama
• Fall leaf lacing cards are a great way to have little ones work on fine motor skills. Gift of Curiosity
• Little ones can learn about color with this set of fall-themed shades of colors cards. Welcome to Mommyhood
• Introduce your preschoolers to sudoku with this free fall leaves sudoku printable. Gift of Curiosity
• Let your little ones practice matching uppercase and lowercase letters with these fall leaf letter clip cards. The Letters of Literacy
• These realistic leaf coloring pages would make a great addition to your autumn nature studies. Itsy Bitsy Fun
• Teach your kids the names of the different leaves they find with this leaf identification chart. JDaniel4’s Mom
• Encourage your budding artist to get creative with these “draw the missing half” autumn leaf art prompts. Adventure in a Box
Which of these fun autumn leaves activities for toddlers and preschoolers will you and your kiddos do first?