This post may contain affiliate links.
Summer is slowly winding down. I wake up every morning and open the windows to enjoy the crisp, cool morning air before it begins to warm up for the day.
Pretty soon, the leaves will begin to change and will start falling from the trees. Then, my daughter will be begging to rake them into a giant pile in the backyard so she can dive in.
If you’re getting in the mood for autumn, here are some fun fall leaves preschool activities you can incorporate into your upcoming autumn homeschool preschool lessons.
Fall Leaves Preschool Printable
Whether you’re studying leaves specifically or you’re looking for fun fall activities to do with your preschooler, you don’t want to miss this fun learning pack.
These activities are general leaf-themed preschool pages. Stay tuned for a full “fall leaves” unit study with a science, literacy, and math focus.
Inside this 25-page freebie, you’ll get the following activities that are perfect for your preschooler:
- 4-part puzzles: Cut these puzzles into pieces, and have your preschoolers reassemble them.
- ABC matching cards: Cut the cards in half. Shuffle them, and have your preschooler match uppercase and lowercase letters. For more ABC matching practice, check out these clip cards.
- Color and write: Preschoolers will practice writing the word “leaf” and then coloring the leaf on the page.
- Color words: Students will color the leaves according to the color words. For more practice with colors, check out these sorting mats.
- Counting mat: Choose a number, and place that many leaves on the tree.
- Counting practice: Count the images and circle the correct number.
- Dot pages: Use dot markers or circle stickers to fill in the dots.
- Letter hunt: Find the letter L.
- Graphing: Practice counting from one to ten.
- Handwriting: Ll and numbers 1-10
- Letter sort: Students will cut out each of the letters and sort according to the instructions.
- and more…
Enhance your leaf-themed lessons:
If this activity pack inspired your kids to learn more about leaves, here are some books and resources to use with them. You should be able to find them at your local library or department store. If not, you can purchase them on Amazon by clicking the images below.