Fun leaf themed activities, resources, book lists, and printables to round-out your preschool leaf theme. Add these to your fall preschool themes.
This fall, teach preschoolers about leaves and trees with these amazing activities and resources. Everything you need to pull together a leaf-themed unit study for your young learners.
Activities and Resources for Your Preschool Leaf Theme
Leaf Arts and Crafts for Preschoolers
• 25 Fall Leaf Crafts for Preschoolers – As the leaves begin to change colors, inspire your preschoolers to explore their creative side with these simple fall leaf crafts and activities.
Are you looking for a simple fall craft to do with your preschoolers? This Fall Leaf Family is a simple leaf craft you can with with tots and preschoolers.
Preschool Leaf Theme Printables
• Autumn Leaves Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers – If the leaves are starting to change colors in your area, add one or more of these autumn leaves activities for toddlers and preschoolers to your lessons!
Add these preschool leaf theme math and literacy printables to your autumn plans. Focus on the alphabet, numbers, and fine motor skills!
• Autumn Count and Clip Cards Bundle – Fill your preschool math centers with these autumn count and clip cards. Crows, pumpkins, sunflowers, and leaves adorn the cards in this printable bundle!
These leaf counting clip cards are a great way to have preschoolers practice number recognition and counting from 1-20. These are perfect for fall!
Leaf Books for Kids
• 20+ of Our Favorite Books About Leaves for Preschool – Come discover some of our very favorite picture books about leaves for preschool. Fiction and nonfiction books for beginning readers!
Leaf Activities for Preschool
• 20+ Leaf-Themed Science Activities for Preschoolers | As the leaves begin to change colors this autumn, it’s a great time to explore leaves with these engaging leaf-themed science activities for preschoolers.
• 25+ Autumn Activities and Crafts for Preschoolers – Leaves, scarecrows, apples, pumpkins and more. These easy activities and crafts are perfect along side your autumn preschool lessons!
• Leaf-Themed Fine Motor Activities – Autumn is just around the corner. Help preschoolers build motor skills with these leaf-themed fine motor activities that are perfect for fall!
Add one or more of these leaf activities for preschoolers to your autumn lesson plans. You’ll find crafts and hands-on activities for little ones!
Recommended Resources for Your Preschool Leaf Theme
More Resources for Preschoolers
• Q-Tip Painted Fall Tree by There’s Just One Mommy
• Preschool and Kindergarten Leaf Theme Lesson Plan by Natural Beach Living
• Hands-On Fall Leaf Patterns for Preschoolers by Life Over C’s
What is your favorite activity for a preschool fall theme? Be sure to leave a comment below, and let me know!