This post may contain affiliate links.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Inspire your little learners with these free printable Valentine worksheets for preschoolers.
Can you believe Valentine’s Day is just a few days away? It seems that the department stores had their Valentine’s decor on the shelves before my Christmas decorations were down.
So, I was inspired to create a fun printable for you! This 40-page printable pack is geared toward little learners like yours.
Add these free preschool printables to your February preschool lessons for a little holiday learning fun!
Valentine Worksheets for Preschoolers
It is so important for little ones to begin math and literacy activities at a young age. They’re the foundation of every academic skill they’ll learn as they get older.
These preschool Valentine worksheets focus on a variety of early learning skills such as counting, handwriting, number recognition and more.
Most of these pages are print-and-go making them perfect for busy preschool moms and teachers. Many of them can be used on-the-go, as well.
With over 30 activities for your preschoolers, your kids will be entertained for hours! Inside this free printable pack, you’ll find activities such as
• ABC and number tracing charts – Great for handwriting practice. Laminate these pages, and let kids practice over and over.
• ABC puzzle cards – Laminate these cards, and cut them in half. Mix up the cards, and have children match uppercase and lowercase letters.
• Alphabet and number mazes
• Color recognition practice – Reinforces colors and color words
• Candy heart sorting mat – Kids will sort candy conversation hearts onto the appropriately colored heart on this mat.
• Skip counting puzzles – Skip count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s.
• Handwriting practice – Practice writing the letters Hh and Vv.
• Odd and even sorting mat – Cut out the odd/even cards. Have children sort hearts numbered 1-10 on the appropriate card.
• Simple sudoku – Simple 4×4 board
Many of these Valentine preschool worksheets can be made reusable by laminating them. If you don’t have a laminator, you can slip your pages into a dry erase pocket.
Once the pages are laminated, kids can use dry erase markers to complete the activities. This allows them to use the pages over and over again.
Books for Valentine’s Day
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about Valentine’s Day. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Splat the Cat: Funny Valentine– It’s Valentine’s Day, and Splat and his friends want to give Mrs. Wimpydimple something special.
Happy Valentine’s Day, Charlie Brown! – It’s Valentine’s Day and Charlie Brown is trying to find the courage to give the Little Red-Haired Girl a valentine!
Snowy Valentine– Step out into a snowy Valentine’s Day with Jasper the bunny as he searches the forest valley for a special gift for his loved one.
Valentine’s Day coloring cards are perfect for class parties and playdates! It’s like a gift and an activity all in one.
What kid doesn’t love Bingo? This adorable Valentine’s Day bingo set is perfect for the school classroom or a large family gathering or party — with 30 unique game boards.
Get Your Preschool Valentine Worksheets Here.
This set of Valentine worksheets is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and then follow the directions to download your file.