This post may contain affiliate links.
Star Wars fans will celebrate Star Wars Day on May 4. Engage your young learners with a Star Wars preschool math and literacy pack.
Your preschoolers will love celebrating with these fun Star Wars-inspired preschool printables! Print these out for your little ones, and May the Fourth Be with You!
Star Wars Printables
Whether you’re celebrating Star Wars Day on May the 4th or you just have a mini-Star Wars fan, little ones will love working on beginning math and literacy skills with their favorite movie characters!
Inside this set of free Star Wars printables, you’ll find the following learning activities:
• 4-part puzzles – Laminate the puzzle pages for stability. Then, cut apart the puzzles and let your preschoolers reassemble them.
• ABC matching cards – Laminate these pages for durability, as well. Cut them apart, and have preschoolers match uppercase and lowercase letters.
• Alphabet mazes – Trace a path through the alphabet. To make these mazes reusable, you could laminate them and let your kids write with dry erase crayons.
• Letter hunts – Circle or dot the featured letter.
• Counting practice – Count the images and identify the correct number.
• Graphing practice – Roll the dice and color the graph. It’s a race to the top!
• Handwriting practice – Handwriting pages featuring your preschooler’s favorite Star Wars characters. To make them reusable, you could laminate them and let your kids write with dry erase crayons.
• and more…
More Star Wars Activities
Cootie catchers are a great tool for working on building muscles in your child’s hands and fingers. This Star Wars inspired cootie catcher is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages! Nourishing My Scholar
Inspire your Star Wars fans to dress like their favorite characters with more than 50 Star Wars costumes ideas! 3 Boys and a Dog
Kids can practice their handwriting and record their thoughts in this free Star Wars journal. Natural Beach Living
STAR WARS PICTURE BOOKS
Fill your book basket with a great collection of Star Wars picture books. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens – The epic space saga, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, is retold in the iconic Little Golden Book format!
Star Wars: I Am a Wookie – Meet Chewbacca, the brave and lovable Wookiee from the epic Star Wars space saga!
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones – Padawan Anakin Skywalker must choose between his Jedi duty and love, while Obi-Wan Kenobi uncovers a sinister plot that may lead to war.
Star Wars Preschool Resources I Love!
These books and resources are perfect for Star Wars Day and every day!
Teach your preschoolers their ABC’s with these Star Wars Alphabet Flash Cards!
With this Star Wars Felt Board Pattern, you’ll be able to set up an awesome Star Wars activity that will inspire hours of imaginative play.
Download Your Star Wars printable activities.
All of the Star Wars activities I mentioned above can be found in my Star Wars activity pack. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.