This post may contain affiliate links.
Star Wars fans will celebrate Star Wars Day on May 4. Engage your young learners with a Star Wars-inspired preschool learning pack.
Your preschoolers will love celebrating with these fun Star Wars preschool learning pages! Print these out for your little ones, and May the Fourth Be with You!
Star Wars Day Fun for Preschoolers
Whether you’re celebrating Star Wars Day on May the 4th or you just have a mini-Star Wars fan, little ones will love working on beginning math and literacy skills with their favorite movie characters!
Inside this Star Wars-themed pack for preschoolers, you’ll find the following learning activities:
- 4-part puzzles – Cut apart the puzzles and let preschoolers reassemble them.
- ABC matching cards – Match uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Alphabet mazes – Trace a path through the alphabet.
- Letter hunts – Circle or dot the featured letter.
- Counting practice – Count the images and identify the correct number.
- Graphing practice – Roll the dice and color the graph. It’s a race to the top!
- Handwriting practice – Handwriting pages featuring your preschooler’s favorite Star Wars characters.
- and more…
All of the printable activities I mentioned above can be found in my Star Wars Day Preschool Pack. To download your copy, click the button below. Enter your email address, and you’ll gain access to this free printable.
In addition, you’ll become a member of my mailing list. As a member of my mailing list, you’ll receive my weekly newsletter which is full of fun ideas, book lists, and activities you can use as you teach your preschoolers at home!
More Star Wars Fun for Preschoolers!
These books and resources are perfect for Star Wars Day and every day! Click the images to learn more about each one. You can find them at your local retail store or order directly from Amazon using the links below.