Rainy Day Printables
This post may contain affiliate links.
April showers bring May flowers! Preschoolers focus on early math and literacy when you add these rainy day printables to your lessons.
Spring is the perfect season to teach your little ones about rain and clouds and weather.
All of the activities included in this pack of free preschool printables feature kids enjoying some nice spring showers!
They’re perfect for rainy days and every day.
Rainy Day Printables
This free spring printables for preschool are the perfect addition to your lessons this spring.
All you’ll need to complete these activity pages is dot markers, glue sticks, pencils, and crayons. If you have a laminator, you may want to laminate a few pages, as well.
I love this fun new Spring Showers printable pack that is geared preschool and kindergarten learners.
It’s jam-packed with activities that are perfect for this time of year.
In this Spring Showers learning pack, your children will enjoy the following activities:
- ABC matching cards
- Color identification page
- Skip-counting puzzles
- Letter identification
- Graphing practice
- Handwriting practice
- Sorting mat
- What comes next?
- Coloring pages
- and more!
Tips for completing the activities:
• Laminate the ABC matching cards for durability.
• By laminating the “color the rain boots” page or putting it in a page protector, your kids could use dry erase or wet erase markers to complete it. Then, they can wipe it clean and do it again.
• Laminate the skip-counting puzzles for durability. I suggest storing them in separate baggies so they don’t get mixed up and confuse young learners.
• If you don’t have dot markers, you can use circle stickers or just crayons/markers to complete the letter hunt.
• Like the coloring page noted above, putting the handwriting pages in a page protector or laminating them allows them to be used over and over again.
Preschool Books About Rain
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about rain. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Splish! Splash! – While investigating rain, learn about the water cycle and problems with rain, including droughts and floods.
Worm Weather – Join in the rainy-day fun, as kids splash through the puddles, affecting another weather enthusiast, a nearby worm. An imaginative and playful story, readers will love seeing the worm delight in the weather just as much as the kids.
Singing in the Rain – Spring calls in this classic Broadway number, brought to life in a beautiful picture book―perfect for sharing! Jump in puddles, raise umbrellas, and dance with joy through the pages of this visual story.
This spring themed play dough kit will provide hours of creative and sensory based play for your little ones.
Little ones will love making this sweet little wooden bunny fluffy by using the bamboo tongs to place the wool balls into the divots! This activity will help develop rote counting, one to one correspondence, build subitizing skills, encourage addition and subtraction practice!
DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTABLES
This set of Rainy Day worksheets is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.
I like this.