This post may contain affiliate links.
They say that April showers bring May flowers. Little ones will can focus on early math and literacy when you add this Rainy Day learning pack to your spring preschool lessons.
Spring is the perfect season to teach your little ones about rain and clouds and weather. All of the activities included in this learning pack feature kids enjoying some nice spring showers! They’re perfect for rainy days and every day.
Spring Showers Printable
All you’ll need to complete these activity pages is dot markers, glue sticks, pencils, and crayons. If you have a laminator, you may want to laminate a few pages, as well.
I love this fun new Spring Showers printable pack that is geared toward learners in preschool – grade 2. It’s jam-packed with activities that are perfect for this time of year.
In this Spring Showers learning pack, your children will enjoy the following activities:
- ABC matching cards
- Color identification page
- Skip-counting puzzles
- Letter identification
- Graphing practice
- Handwriting practice
- Sorting mat
- What comes next?
- Coloring pages
- and more!
Tips for completing the activities included in the Spring Showers learning pack:
- Laminate the ABC matching cards for durability.
- By laminating the “color the rain boots” page or putting it in a page protector, your kids could use dry erase or wet erase markers to complete it. Then, they can wipe it clean and do it again.
- Laminate the skip-counting puzzles for durability. I suggest storing them in separate baggies so they don’t get mixed up and confuse young learners.
- If you don’t have dot markers, you can use circle stickers or just crayons/markers to complete the letter hunt.
- Like the coloring page noted above, putting the handwriting pages in a page protector or laminating them allows them to be used over and over again.