This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s always more fun to learn with hands-on activities. These pumpkin life cycle preschool crafts and activities will engage your young learners with more than just another worksheet!
Hands-on sequencing, real world science, and more. That’s what you’ll find in the list below. Kids can spend time this fall learning about pumpkins. You can explore real pumpkins with your kids, and then share life cycle sequencing cards and activities.
Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Crafts and Activities
•While many life cycle activities focus on the beginning – planting seeds and measuring growth – take your kids all the way to the end with this Pumpkin Jack inspired pumpkin decomposition science investigation. Share It Science
• You can use this free printable pumpkin life cycle mat to introduce or review each step piece of the cycle. Welcome to Mommyhood
• I love the thought of having kids build a 3D pumpkin life cycle with Wikki Stix! No Wikki Stix? Try pipe cleaners or playdough. The Preschool Toolbox
• As kids explore the life cycle of a pumpkin, cut open a real pumpkin and let them explore a pumpkin from the inside out. They can record their findings on the free printable recording page. A Dab of Glue Will Do
• This set of free life cycle of a pumpkin printables introduces preschoolers to pumpkin vocabulary, parts of a pumpkin, and the pumpkin life cycle. Homeschool Preschool
• These pumpkin life cycle cards can be used for sequencing, memory matching, “go fish”, and more. Life Over C’s
• Planting pumpkin seeds is a great way to get a hands-on look at the life cycle of a pumpkin. Planting pumpkin seeds in a pumpkin is even more fun! Pre-K Pages
• When you can turn a craft into a learning experience, the lesson is more likely to stick with kids. You can do just that with this lifecycle of a pumpkin craft. Carrots Are Orange
• Using felt to make a 3D model of a life cycle is pretty simple. This cute life cycle of a pumpkin felt model is perfect for kids who are learning about pumpkins. Uno Zwei Tutu
• I love that these pumpkin life cycle cards use real images instead of clipart. Kids can use these cards to identify the stages in real life. Lessons 4 Little Ones
Enhance Your Life Cycle Studies
These books and resources will make your pumpkin lessons even more fun. Most of these items can be found at your local library or department store. If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.