This post may contain affiliate links.
Keep preschoolers engaged this season with a fun set of preschool reindeer printable math and literacy activities. Perfect for December preschool centers!
I can’t believe Christmas is just a few short weeks away. If your preschoolers are getting a little antsy, why don’t you mix things up a bit with some fun reindeer printable activities.
These no-prep worksheets are the perfect addition to your preschool Christmas activities.
The activities in this pack focus on early math and literacy skills. From handwriting and counting to beginning sounds and logic, these reindeer printables are the perfect way to have some holiday learning fun.
Preschool Reindeer Printable
I suggest printing these reindeer activities for preschoolers on regular printer paper for kids to complete. You can bind them together to make a holiday activity binder, or you can work through them one at a time.
There are ten different low- or no-prep activities included in this pack.If you’d like to make the worksheets reusable, slip them in a dry erase pocket. Then, your kids can use dry erase markers to complete the pages.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS PACK?
Inside this pack of reindeer math and literacy printables you’ll find the following activities:
• Alphabet tracing page – Children will trace the entire alphabet – both uppercase and lowercase letters.
• Alphabet matching cards – Print these pages on cardstock and laminate for durability. Cut the cards apart and shuffle the pieces. Have students match uppercase and lowercase letters.
• Skip counting puzzles – Print these pages on cardstock and laminate for durability. Cut apart the puzzles and shuffle the pieces. Have your students assemble the puzzles in number order.
• Counting mat – Cut apart the gifts and number cards. Turn the number cards upside down. Have your child choose one and place it in the square at the top of the counting mat. Now, have them fill Santa’s sleigh with that many gifts.
• Letter hunt – Kids can use crayons or dot markers to identify all of the Rr’s on the page.
• Handwriting practice – Kids will trace letter Rr’s and write them on their own.
• Number tracing – Kids will trace the numbers 1-10.
• Roll and stamp – Kids will roll two die and add the dots. Then, they’ll dot the corresponding number on this page with a dot marker. You could also laminate this page and let kids color the circles with dry erase markers.
• What starts with /r/? – Kids will color all the images that start with the /r/ sound.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT REINDEER
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about reindeer. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
The Littlest Reindeer – Dot may be the littlest reindeer in the North Pole, but she has a big desire to help Santa pull his sleigh! But Dot just can’t seem to fly the right way, no matter how hard she runs, leaps, and kicks. Will Dot learn to fly, or is the littlest reindeer just too little?
The Great Reindeer Rebellion – Oh, no! There’s trouble brewing in the North Pole: Santa’s reindeer have gone on strike and he’s auditioning other animals to take their place. But when the cats abandon station to chase some mice and the elephants fall through the roof, what’s Santa to do? Will his eight trusty reindeer ever fly again?
The Itsy Bitsy Reindeer – The itsy bitsy reindeer spreads holiday cheer as he helps Santa’s Workshop get ready for Christmas. Little ones will love this fresh holiday spin on the classic nursery rhyme, “The Itsy Bitsy Spider”!
MORE PRESCHOOL REINDEER FUN
This cute reindeer paper plate craft not only gets kids in the Christmas spirit, but it helps them fine tune their motor skills as they lace the nose.
Santa and his eight tiny reindeer will start making their rounds soon! Today, however, you can read these reindeer picture books to your favorite kids!
Download your printable here
This set of preschool reindeer printable activities is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and then follow the directions to download your file.