This post may contain affiliate links.
Strengthen fine motor skills while working on early math and literacy skills with these free printable nativity worksheets for preschoolers.
These nativity worksheets will make the perfect addition to your preschool Christmas activities. Use them to engage your little learners this holiday season.
This mini-pack of nativity activities is perfect for working on a few preschool skills this month. You’ll find activities that focus on sorting, handwriting, counting, and fine motor skills.
Whether you’re celebrating Christmas or just looking for fun Nn activities to do with your preschooler, you don’t want to miss these free preschool printables.
Inside this freebie, you’ll get the following activities that are perfect for your preschooler:
• Maze: Kids will trace a line to help Mary and Joseph find the stable.
• Tracing Lines: Practice tracing lines from left to right. This is a great pre-writing activity for preschoolers.
• Counting: Children will identify the number at the beginning of each row and color the same number of objects.
• Coloring: Color a nativity scene with crayons, markers, or paints.
• Puzzle: Print and laminate the puzzle page. Reassemble to create a picture of Mary and baby Jesus. Kids can also focus on the letters that make up the words “baby” and “Jesus”.
• Sorting: Kids will cut out and sort pictures from smallest to largest.
• Matching: Kids will strengthen their visual discrimination skills as they draw lines to match identical items.
• Handwriting: Preschoolers will trace the names of several nativity-themed words. This is also a great way to build vocabulary.
Some of these activity pages can be laminated and reused again and again. Kids can use dry erase markers to complete the pages. If you don’t have a laminator, you can slip the pages in a dry erase pocket.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT Christmas
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about Christmas. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Bear Stays Up for Christmas – Bear’s friends are determined to keep Bear awake for Christmas! So they wake Bear up and have him help them find a Christmas tree, bake cakes, hang up stockings, and sing Christmas songs. Bear stays up—by discovering that giving is one of the best Christmas presents of all!
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever – Meet the Herdmans—they lie, cheat, and love to give clonks on the head. They are, without a doubt, the worst kids in the history of the world. So no one is prepared when this outlaw family invades church one Sunday and decides to take over the annual Christmas pageant.
Christmas in the Big Woods – Christmas has come to the Big Woods of Wisconsin! Laura and her family are excited to celebrate. When Laura’s cousins, aunt, and uncle arrive, they spend their time together eating sweets, playing in the snow, and reading. Their holiday celebrations are full of simple joys.
These handmade, adorable Christmas finger puppets are perfect for Holiday party favors or any play day!
Turn ordinary laundry pins into a fun clothespin Christmas tree ornament that your kids will love hanging on the tree this season.
Download Your Printables
This nativity-themed printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.