This Itsy Bitsy Spider printable is perfect for preschoolers! Focus on the letter Ss and learn about the life cycle of a spider.
These free nursery rhyme activities are designed for ages 3-7. With a variety of activities, this pack is perfect for your spring (rain) or fall (spider) lessons and themes.
These free preschool printables are a great addition to your preschool lessons.
Itsy Bitsy Spider Printable
This pack of Itsy Bitsy Spider printables include a variety of activities which focus on math, literacy, motor skills, and more.
In addition to focusing on these skills, your preschoolers can learn the rhyme as they complete the activities in this pack. Memorizing short rhymes is a great way to build literacy skills with your little ones.
While working through these activities, preschoolers will focus on the letter Ss, counting to five, handwriting practice, and more.
Inside this pack, you’ll find the following activities designed for use with preschoolers:
• Anchor chart – Print and laminate the poster to teach the nursery rhyme.
• Color page – Kids can color the picture and trace the rhyme.
• Beginning sounds – Preschoolers will identify each picture, and glue it on the letter the image begins with.
• Letter hunt – Search for all of the letters Ss. Circle them or use a dot marker to identify them.
• Trace and color – Color the picture and trace the word at the bottom of the page.
• Color by letter – Follow the directions to reveal a mystery letter.
• Maze – Trace a path through the letter S.
• Trace the line – Students will trace the line from the top to the bottom of the page.
• Trace the lines – On this page, kids will trace lines from left to right.
• Count it – Children will identify the number at the beginning of each row and color that many objects.
• Art – Preschoolers will color the picture, and then add fingerprint raindrops.
• Handwriting practice – Kids will trace letters and words that correspond with the rhyme.
• Life cycle – Children will cut and paste the life cycle of a spider.
Itsy Bitsy Spider Story
Nursery Rhyme Books
Fill your book basket with a great collection of nursery rhyme books. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
My First Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes – The classic rhymes of Mother Goose and the beautiful illustrations of Lisa McCue collide in this delightful padded board book!
My Awesome Nursery Rhymes Book – Bright picture book with nursery rhymes and awesome shaped pages! Packed with popular nursery rhymes you and your child will know and love. Each spread is shaped around a rhyme’s characters and tells their story with gorgeous illustrations.
Richard Scarry’s Best Mother Goose Ever – Richard Scarry introduces toddlers to the nursery rhymes of Mother Goose! Featuring his unmistakable art (now restored to its original glory) and fifty of Mother Goose’s most beloved rhymes.