This post may contain affiliate links.
These fairies are here to make your preschool lessons more magical this spring. Be sure to download your Spring Fairies printable today!
A few weeks ago, inspired by memories of my boys when they were younger, I shared a fun fireman-themed printable.
This week, inspired by my daughter, I’m sharing a free spring printables featuring an adorable set of spring fairies.
I hope you and your little ones enjoy it!
Spring Fairies Preschool Printable
This Spring Fairies Printable is the perfect addition to your homeschool preschool lessons this spring.
I always love creating a new printable for my readers. This one is no exception.
In this Spring Fairies preschool pack, you’ll find the following activities:
• Counting practice: Count the images at the top of the page and circle the correct number in each row.
• Matching cards: Print this page twice. Cut apart the cards for a memory matching game.
• Letter hunt: Students will search for all of the letters F and f in the grid.
• Handwriting practice: Students will practice writing the letters F and f.
• Number charts: Trace the numbers 1-10.
• Graphing: Roll the dice, and color one of the squares on the graph. It’s a race to the top!
• and much more!
More Fairy Fun
• Have preschoolers don some fun fairy wings and flit around the room or around the yard pretending to be fairies.
• Discuss the real vs. make-believe. Are fairies real or make-believe? Why?
• Add one or more of the books featured below to your book basket.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT SPRING
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about spring. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
A Little Book About Spring – Spring is a time of budding trees, chirping birds, and croaking frogs. Discover these and more wonders of spring in this delightful board book inspired by the works of legendary children’s book author-illustrator Leo Lionni.
And Then It’s Spring – Following a snow-filled winter, a young boy and his dog decide that they’ve had enough of all that brown and resolve to plant a garden. They dig, they plant, they play, they wait . . . and wait . . . until at last, the brown becomes a more hopeful shade of brown, a sign that spring may finally be on its way.
Everything Spring – Young children can see, hear, and feel the warmth of springtime by reading and learning all about chicks, bunnies, and the other baby animals that come out to play in springtime.
This spring themed play dough kit will provide hours of creative and sensory based play for your little ones.
Little ones will love making this sweet little wooden bunny fluffy by using the bamboo tongs to place the wool balls into the divots! This activity will help develop rote counting, one to one correspondence, build subitizing skills, encourage addition and subtraction practice!
Get Your Fairies Printable.
This springtime fairies printable is the perfect addition to your homeschool preschool!
Click the button below to sign up for my weekly newsletter. In return, I’ll send you this fun fairy-themed printable pack as a thank you!