This post may contain affiliate links.
Easter is just around the corner, and there is no better way to get your preschoolers in the mood than with these printable Easter activities!
Pair these free preschool printables with the other fun Easter posts I’ve shared below, and you’re all set for some holiday fun!
With Easter bunnies and Easter eggs adorning these activity pages, your toddlers and preschoolers will be so excited to practice their numbers, letters, and so much more.
Free Easter Printables
These Easter activities are the perfect addition to your homeschool preschool lessons. Use them in the days leading up to Easter, and they’re sure to spark some lively conversations about the Easter bunny!
Also, if you want a fun Easter craft to do with your little ones, be sure to check out these crumpled tissue paper Easter eggs.
Young learners will enjoy completing the activities in this Easter activities pack!
PREPARING THE EASTER WORKSHEETS
Print the pages on printer paper, and you’re ready to go. You can make the pages reusable by laminating them and using dry erase markers to complete them.
If you want to make the cut and paste pages reusable, use velcro dots where kids would use a glue stick on a regular page.
I always love creating a new printable for my readers. This one is no exception. In this 35-page pack of Easter preschool worksheets, you’ll find the following activities:
- Alphabet matching cards: Print, laminate, and cut apart the cards. Have children match uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Color and write: Print on regular printer paper. Color the picture and trace the words at the bottom of the pge.
- Number order puzzles: Print, laminate, and cut apart puzzle pieces. Assemble the pieces in number order to complete the puzzles. Includes 1-5, 1-10, and 11-20.
- Count and circle: Count the Easter eggs and circle the correct number. Laminate the page and use dry erase marker to make the page reusable.
- Dot marker pages: Use dot markers to fill in the circles. Make it reusable by laminating the page and having children use bingo chips or buttons to cover the circles.
- Dot to dot: Connect the dots from 1-30 to reveal the picture.
- and more!
More Easter Activities
If your kids enjoy this worksheet pack, be sure to check out these Easter activities. They’ll help you round out your preschool lesson plans.
- 25 Easter Picture Books
- Easter Cut and Paste Worksheets
- Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
- Toilet Paper Roll Easter Bunny Craft
- Tissue Paper Easter Egg Craft
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT EASTER
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about Easter. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure – When Pete wakes up Easter morning, ready to check out his basket of goodies, he discovers the Easter Bunny needs a little extra help. Our favorite groovy blue cat puts on his bunny ears and finds a way to collect, paint, and hide the eggs all in time for Easter!
How to Catch the Easter Bunny – Is this the year you’ll be able to catch the Easter bunny in action? Start an Easter tradition with this fun and funny children’s book ― the perfect Easter basket stuffer!
Turkey’s Eggcellent Easter – Easter is almost here—and Turkey knows just how to celebrate. He’s going to win the eggstra-special Easter egg hunt! The only problem is that animals aren’t allowed to enter. So he and his barnyard friends come up with a top-secret plan. With his trademark disguises and a whole lot of help, Turkey goes undercover. Will his basket of tricks help him win a prize?
ADDITIONAL TEACHING RESOURCES
Keep little hands busy and little minds active with this Easter themed sensory playdough kit! Makes the perfect Easter gift for your busy little one.
Lacing card toys make great gifts for kids! A rabbit (Easter Bunny) shaped lacing toy is a fun way to bring festive fun and learning for the toddlers in your life! Designed for small hands and build to last!