Easter Math Worksheets for Preschool
This post may contain affiliate links.
If you are looking for a fun activity to add to your preschool lesson plans, you don’t want to miss these Easter math worksheets for preschool!
As winter comes to an end and you begin planning your Easter activities for preschoolers, be sure to add some fun learning opportunities.
This math pack is perfect for preschoolers and even kindergarteners who may need a little extra practice.
The activities in this pack will help little ones practice number recognition and counting with fun Easter images.
Add these free preschool printables to your holiday math activities for some festive learning time preschool and kindergarten kiddos.
These worksheets are a great addition to your Easter math activities for preschoolers. They’ll have fun counting jelly beans, Easter bunnies, and more.
Easter Math Worksheets for Preschool
Because these worksheets are print-and-go, they’re perfect for busy preschool moms and teachers. There’s no prepwork involved.
Focusing on basic math skills is important in preschool. This is the time to introduce skills that are the foundation of everything they’ll learn later on in upper math.
These Easter math worksheets focus on a variety of early learning skills such as counting, shapes, patterns, and more.
In this pack, you’ll find the following activities:
• Jelly bean counting: Count the jelly beans in each set and identify the correct number. This is a great way to practice counting and number recognition to ten.
• Size sorting: Cut out the images at the bottom of the page, and follow the directions to sort them by size.
• Easter patterns: Cut out the images at the bottom of the page, and glue them in the correct row to finish the patterns.
• Roll and cover: Roll two dice, and count the dots. Color the corresponding space to finish the Easter picture.
• Trace the shapes: Have students name each shape before they trace it. Then, they can color the Easter pictures.
• Count and match: Count the carrots in the Easter bunny’s basket, and draw a line to the correct number. This works on counting, number recognition, and pre-writing skills.
Other Ways to Use These Worksheets:
Many of these Easter math activities can be made reusable by laminating them. If you don’t have a laminator, you can slip your pages into a dry erase pocket.
Once the pages are laminated, kids can use dry erase markers to complete the activities. This allows them to use the pages over and over again.
More Easter Fun for Preschoolers
If your preschoolers enjoy these math worksheets, be sure to check out the following activities. They’ll make a great addition to your Easter lesson plans.
• Easter is just around the corner, and there is no better way to get your preschoolers in the mood than with these printable Easter activities!
• To help you get ready for the holiday and plan your Easter lessons, here are 15 of our favorite Easter books for kids of every age!
• These Easter color by number pages are perfect for helping preschoolers practice number recognition from 1-10.
• Engage your young learners with these Easter cut and paste worksheets featuring math and literacy activities that also help develop fine motor skills.
• Kids can practice number recognition and counting to ten with these Easter math count and clip cards. This activity is great for fine motor practice, too.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT EASTER
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about Easter. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure – When Pete wakes up Easter morning, ready to check out his basket of goodies, he discovers the Easter Bunny needs a little extra help. Our favorite groovy blue cat puts on his bunny ears and finds a way to collect, paint, and hide the eggs all in time for Easter!
How to Catch the Easter Bunny – Is this the year you’ll be able to catch the Easter bunny in action? Start an Easter tradition with this fun and funny children’s book ― the perfect Easter basket stuffer!
Turkey’s Eggcellent Easter – Easter is almost here—and Turkey knows just how to celebrate. He’s going to win the eggstra-special Easter egg hunt! The only problem is that animals aren’t allowed to enter. So he and his barnyard friends come up with a top-secret plan. With his trademark disguises and a whole lot of help, Turkey goes undercover. Will his basket of tricks help him win a prize?
This felt Easter egg math activity will help preschoolers develop number awareness, matching number to items, number recognition, counting skills, problem solving skills, space awareness, shape recognition, and creativity.
Preschoolers will practice number recognition and counting to 20 with this felt Easter egg number matching game.