This post may contain affiliate links.
Do your preschoolers love animals?
Do they love to roar like lions and jump around making monkey sounds? If so, they are going to love this fun jungle animals preschool pack!
Whether you add these activities to your current unit study or you add them to your lessons for a little change of pace, you can’t go wrong with these animal themed learning activities.
Jungle Animals Preschool Fun
The activities in this printable pack are designed to help your preschoolers learn or reinforce the alphabet, counting, and much more.
I hope your preschoolers love this fun 35-page printable. Inside this pack, you’ll find the following preschool activities:
- Count and clip cards 1-20: Students will count the images on each card, and use a clothespin or paperclip to identify the correct number.
- Handwriting pages: Students will practice writing the letters L, Z, M, E, T, and G.
- ABC matching cards: Students will match the uppercase letter to the corresponding lowercase letter.
- ABC mazes: Trace a patch from A to Z.
- Fine motor activities: Students will trace and cut lines.
- and more!
Fun ways to incorporate jungle animals into your homeschool preschool lessons:
- Have preschoolers move and imitate the sounds of various jungle animals.
- Discuss the jungle. Discuss how it’s the same and/or different from where you live.
- Add one or more of the books featured below to your book basket.
Jungle Animals Books for Kids
Supplement your jungle theme:
Check out my top picks for supplementing your jungle unit study!
Get your printables.
More preschool printables your kids will enjoy:
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Preschool Writing Prompts: I Can Write About Space - May 22, 2017
- Easy DIY Fathers Day Craft That Kids Can Make - May 19, 2017
- 20+ Engaging Summer Books for Preschoolers - May 17, 2017