This post may contain affiliate links.
Do your preschoolers love animals? Do they roar like lions and jump around making monkey sounds? If so, they are going to love these free jungle animal printables!
Whether you add these free preschool printables to your current unit study or you add them to your lessons for a little change of pace, you can’t go wrong with these animal-themed learning activities.
Jungle Animals Printable
The activities in this printable pack are designed to help your preschoolers learn or reinforce the alphabet, counting, and much more.
I hope your preschoolers love this fun 35-page printable. Inside this pack, you’ll find the following preschool activities:
Count and clip cards 1-20: Students will count the images on each card, and use a clothespin or paperclip to identify the correct number.
Handwriting pages: Students will practice writing the letters L, Z, M, E, T, and G.
ABC matching cards: Students will match the uppercase letter to the corresponding lowercase letter.
ABC mazes: Trace a patch from A to Z.
Fine motor activities: Students will trace and cut lines.
Fun ways to incorporate jungle animal activities into your homeschool preschool lessons:
• Have preschoolers move and imitate the sounds of various jungle animals.
• Discuss the jungle. Discuss how it’s the same and/or different from where you live.
• Add one or more of the books featured below to your book basket.
Jungle Animals Books
Fill your book basket with a great collection of jungle animals preschool books. These books can be found at your local library or used bookstore. If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
• Hippo Goes Bananas! | One day, Hippo acts very strange. He bellows, spins in circles, and crashes into a tree. All of his friends think he has gone bananas! But has he? Or does he just have a bad toothache?
• Rumble in the Jungle | An entertaining poetic tour of the jungle explores all of the animals that live there, including elephants, giraffes, tigers, and chimpanzees.
• Over in the Jungle: A Rainforest Rhyme | Kids will sing, clap, and count their way among monkeys that hoot, ocelots that pounce, parrots that squawk, and boas that squeeze!
Supplement your jungle animal theme:
Check out my top picks for supplementing your jungle unit study! These items (or similar ones) can be found at your local department store.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
• Safari Ltd Wild TOOB | SET OF 12 JUNGLE BUDDIES – Africa is home to some of the most amazing and beautiful creatures on the planet. The Safari Ltd Wild TOOB features 12 of the most iconic animals, from the desert to the jungle to the Nile, including a giraffe, brown bear, tiger, camel, lion, crocodile, gorilla, hippo, rhino, zebra, panther and elephant.
• Fun Express 12 Count Vinyl Zoo Animals | Comes with 12 assorted animal figurines
• Aurora World Baby Talk Carrier, My Jungle Friends Playset | 8″ Soft plush carrier with 4 assorted removable plush toys. Each toy has a different sound feature.
Get your printables.
This jungle animals printable is the perfect addition to your homeschool preschool! Click the button below to sign up for my weekly newsletter. In return, I’ll send you this fun jungle-themed printable pack as a thank you!