This post may contain affiliate links.
This free preschool honey bee math worksheet pack will have young learners buzzing about numbers, counting, and more! Perfect for spring and summer math!
Preschoolers will work on number recognition, counting, number order, and much more with this pack of free preschool math worksheets.
Bee math is perfect for spring and summer. Bees are buzzing outside. Why not incorporate them into your lessons with this fun math pack.
Honey Bee Math Worksheet Pack
This math pack focuses on the numbers 1-10. Your little ones will count bees, practice number recognition, write numbers, and more.
Each activity stands alone so you can do one each day, or a few at a time. Most of the pages are black and white which will save your printer ink.
Inside this bee math pack for preschoolers, you’ll find the following learning activities:
• Counting practice: Count the bees on the beehive, and write the number in the box.
• Count and match: Count the bees in the beehive, and draw a line to the bee with the same number on its belly.
• Maze: Trace a path from 1 to 10.
• Roll and cover shapes: Roll the die. Color a bee with the same shape.
• I Spy: Find out how many of each object is hidden in the I Spy board. Record the number at the bottom.
• More counting: Count the number of objects in each set, and color in the correct number.
• Number order: Cut and paste the bees in the correct order.
• Color the number: Read the directions to color the correct number of objects in each set.
Fill your spring and summer book basket with this wonderful collection of fiction books about bees. They’re perfect for young readers!
Bee activities for preschoolers! Find crafts, printables, book lists, and more. Come discover what the buzz is all about!
Planning a bee themed unit for your young learners? This preschool bee craft is perfect! With just a few supplies, your kids can make a fun bee hive craft.
This honeybee math set is perfect for helping young learners practice counting to ten. They will also order numbers, write numbers 1-10, and identify shapes.
These activities are great for your spring and summer math lessons!
Download Your Printables
This Honey Bee Math Worksheet Pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.