Christmas Math Worksheets
This post may contain affiliate links.
These Christmas math worksheets are the perfect addition to your holiday math centers. Preschoolers will practice number recognition, counting, and more!
This Christmas, your preschoolers can practice counting to ten and writing to twenty as they work through these math activities.
Add these math worksheets to your collection of Christmas activities for preschoolers.
They are print-and-go making them perfect for busy preschool moms and teachers to use.
These Christmas printables are perfect for working on number recognition, number formation, and counting to ten! I love when one activity covers so many things.
Christmas Math Worksheets
I suggest printing these Christmas math activities for preschoolers on regular printer paper for kids to complete. You can bind them together to make a math binder, or you can work through them one at a time.
There are fifteen different print-and-go worksheets included in this math pack. Each page has black and white graphics to save you money on printer ink.
If you’d like to make the pages reusable, slip them in a dry erase pocket. Then, your kids can use dry erase markers to complete the pages.
preparing the worksheets
All you need to do to prepare these worksheets is print them out! It’s that easy.
However, if you’d like to make them reusable, you can laminate them after printing them out.
Have preschoolers complete the activity with dry erase markers.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS PACK?
Inside this pack of Christmas math printables you’ll find the following activities:
• Christmas Counting – Count the ornaments on the trees, and then circle the correct number or mark it with a dot marker.
• Christmas Measures – Color and cut out the objects. Paste them on the page according to the directions.
• Christmas Patterns – Cut out the images at the bottom of the page. Paste them in the correct box to finish each pattern.
• Christmas Numbers – Trace the numbers from 1 to 20.
• Letters and Numbers – Color the letters one color and the numbers another.
• Number Trace – Trace the numerals from 0-5.
• Christmas Counting – Count the objects in each set and write the number in the box.
• Color by Numbers – Use the code to color each picture.
• Trace the Shapes – Trace the shapes, and color the pictures.
• Count and Match – Count the lights on each strand, and draw a line to the corresponding number.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT Christmas
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about Christmas. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Bear Stays Up for Christmas – Bear’s friends are determined to keep Bear awake for Christmas! So they wake Bear up and have him help them find a Christmas tree, bake cakes, hang up stockings, and sing Christmas songs. Bear stays up—by discovering that giving is one of the best Christmas presents of all!
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever – Meet the Herdmans—they lie, cheat, and love to give clonks on the head. They are, without a doubt, the worst kids in the history of the world. So no one is prepared when this outlaw family invades church one Sunday and decides to take over the annual Christmas pageant.
Christmas in the Big Woods – Christmas has come to the Big Woods of Wisconsin! Laura and her family are excited to celebrate. When Laura’s cousins, aunt, and uncle arrive, they spend their time together eating sweets, playing in the snow, and reading. Their holiday celebrations are full of simple joys.
These handmade, adorable Christmas finger puppets are perfect for Holiday party favors or any play day!
Turn ordinary laundry pins into a fun clothespin Christmas tree ornament that your kids will love hanging on the tree this season.
Download Your Printables
This Christmas math printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.