This post may contain affiliate links.
These Christmas math worksheets are the perfect addition to your holiday math centers. Preschoolers will practice number recognition, counting, and more!
This Christmas, your preschoolers can practice counting to ten and writing to twenty as they work through these math activities.
Add these math worksheets to your collection of Christmas activities. They are print-and-go making them perfect for busy preschool moms and teachers to use.
These Christmas printables are perfect for working on number recognition, number formation, and counting to ten! I love when one activity covers so many things.
Christmas Math Worksheets
I suggest printing these Christmas math activities for preschoolers on regular printer paper for kids to complete. You can bind them together to make a math binder, or you can work through them one at a time.
There are fifteen different print-and-go worksheets included in this math pack. Each page has black and white graphics to save you money on printer ink.If you’d like to make the pages reusable, slip them in a dry erase pocket. Then, your kids can use dry erase markers to complete the pages.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS PACK?
Inside this pack of Thanksgiving math printables you’ll find the following activities:
• Christmas Counting – Count the ornaments on the trees, and then circle the correct number or mark it with a dot marker.
• Christmas Measures – Color and cut out the objects. Paste them on the page according to the directions.
• Christmas Patterns – Cut out the images at the bottom of the page. Paste them in the correct box to finish each pattern.
• Christmas Numbers – Trace the numbers from 1 to 20.
• Letters and Numbers – Color the letters one color and the numbers another.
• Number Trace – Trace the numerals from 0-5.
• Christmas Counting – Count the objects in each set and write the number in the box.
• Color by Numbers – Use the code to color each picture.
• Trace the Shapes – Trace the shapes, and color the pictures.
• Count and Match – Count the lights on each strand, and draw a line to the corresponding number.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT CHRISTMAS
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about Christmas. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Dasher: How a Brave Little Doe Changed Christmas Forever – Dasher is an adventurous young reindeer with a wish in her heart. It’s not long before she meets a nice man in a red suit with a horse-drawn sleigh — a man named Santa. And soon, with the help of a powerful Christmas wish, nothing will be the same.
The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving – In The Berenstain Bears and The Joy of Giving Brother and Sister Bear can’t wait for Christmas and all the presents they’ll open. But during the Christmas Eve pageant, something special happens! The Bear cubs learn a very valuable lesson about the joy of giving to others.
The Mouse in the Hammock: A Christmas Tale – In this book, a little mouse who sleeps in a Christmas Tree hammock scurries around the house at night doing good deeds to prepare the house for Christmas.
These handmade, adorable Christmas finger puppets are perfect for Holiday party favors or any play day!
Turn ordinary laundry pins into a fun clothespin Christmas tree ornament that your kids will love hanging on the tree this season.
Download Your Printables
This Christmas math printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.