Apple Math Worksheets
This post may contain affiliate links.
Practice number recognition, counting, and more with these free apple math worksheets for preschoolers.
When I taught preschool, I loved to do an apple theme in August and September. I would definitely have loved these apple math printables to use with my preschoolers, and I’d have loved to use them with my own kiddos when I was homeschooling them through the younger grades.
In this free printable pack, you’ll discover many great learning activities that focus on early math skills with your preschoolers.
Apple Math Worksheets
This learning pack focuses on early math skills including worksheets and hands-on fun. Each activity stands alone so you can do one each day, or a few at a time.
Inside this apple-themed math pack for preschoolers, you’ll find the following learning activities:
• Number tracing – Provides handwriting and number recognition practice
• Count and clip cards – Count the sets of apples and identify the number
• How Many? Mini Book – Focuses on numerals and number words
• Graphing practice – Provides practice with counting and one-to-one correspondence
• Math mat – Provides practice with counting and one-to-one correspondence
• Apple Counting – Provides practice with counting sets and writing number words
• Greater than, less than, or equal to – Introduces kids to comparing numbers
• Number mazes – One maze for 1-10, one for 11-20, and for 10-100 (counting by 10’s)
• Counting puzzles – Cut apart the puzzle and reassemble in order counting by 1, 2, 5, or 10
• Skip counting – Fill in the number charts counting by 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT APPLES
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about apples. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Apples, Apples, Apples – It’s a blue sky autumn day and Minna, Pop, Mom, and Dad have decided to go on an outing to Long Hill Orchard. As the bunnies fill their baskets, Farmer Miller teaches them all about apples. This charming story is filled with fun facts, activities, and an applesauce recipe.
Pinkalicious: Apples, Apples, Apples – Pinkalicious and the Pinkertons are all excited when they return from their trip to the orchard with lots of Pink Lady apples to munch on! After realizing they have more apples than the family could possibly use, Pinkalicious finds ways to share the apples with others.
How Do Apples Grow? – Young children love to eat apples and go to orchards. Here’s a Hello, World! board book that teaches toddlers all about how apples grow—from seed to sapling to tree to applesauce.
Apple PRESCHOOL RESOURCES I LOVE!
Add an apple girl peg doll to your imaginative play area this fall. She’s great for storytelling and makes a wonderful addition to a doll house.
With a printable pattern, you can make an apple counting basket set for your felt board. It includes an apple tree, apples, baskets, and numbers.
Download Your Printables
This Apple Math printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.