This post may contain affiliate links.
I love this set of FREE apple math worksheets for preschoolers! Number practice, counting, skip counting, and more.
When I taught preschool, I loved to do an apple theme in August and September. I would definitely have loved these apple math printables to use with my preschoolers, and I’d have loved to use them with my own kiddos when I was homeschooling them through the younger grades.
In this free printable pack, you’ll discover many great learning activities that focus on early math skills with your preschoolers.
Apple Math Worksheets
This learning pack focuses on early math skills including worksheets and hands-on fun. Each activity stands alone so you can do one each day, or a few at a time.
Inside this apple-themed math pack for preschoolers, you’ll find the following learning activities:
• Number tracing – Provides handwriting practice
• Count and clip cards – Count the sets and identify the number
• How Many? Mini Book – Focuses on numerals and number words
• Graphing practice – Provides practice with counting and one-to-one correspondence
• Math mat – Provides practice with counting and one-to-one correspondence
• Apple Counting – Provides practice with counting sets and writing number words
• Greater than, less than, or equal to – Introduces kids to comparing numbers
• Number mazes – One maze for 1-10, one for 11-20, and for 10-100 (counting by 10’s)
• Counting puzzles – Cut apart the puzzle and reassemble in order counting by 1, 2, 5, or 10
• Skip counting – Fill in the number charts counting by 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s
Wow! What a great collection of apple sensory bin ideas for preschoolers. They’re perfect for your apples preschool theme.
Young learners will have fun practicing their counting skills with this free activity featuring Johnny Appleseed for preschool.
Whether you’re celebrating Johnny Appleseed Day or supplementing your apples preschool theme, don’t miss this free Johnny Appleseed preschool activity pack!
Apple PRESCHOOL RESOURCES I LOVE!
Add an apple girl peg doll to your imaginative play area this fall. She’s great for storytelling and makes a wonderful addition to a doll house.
With a printable pattern, you can make an apple counting basket set for your felt board. It includes an apple tree, apples, baskets, and numbers.
Download Your Printables
This Apple Math printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.