This post may contain affiliate links.
When you download this ghost preschool theme printable, your preschoolers will learn and grow while celebrating Halloween.
With Halloween just a few days away, you may be scrambling to find a few last-minute learning activities to do with your preschoolers. If so, look no further!
This mini-pack of Halloween activities is perfect for working on a few preschool skills this month. You’ll find activities that focus on sorting, colors, letter G, and fine motor skills.
Whether you’re celebrating Halloween or just looking for fun Gg activities to do with your preschooler, you don’t want to miss these free preschool printables.
Ghost Preschool Theme Printable
Inside this freebie, you’ll get the following activities that are perfect for your preschooler:
• Color and Trace: Kids can color the ghost and trace the sentence at the bottom of the page.
• Color by Letter: Kids will follow the code to color the mystery picture. What will it reveal?
• Lacing card: Print this page on cardstock and laminate it. Then, punch holes are the edge of the ghost to provide some lacing practice. Don’t miss these Halloween lacing cards, as well.
• Trace the Lines: Preschoolers will practice fine motor control as they trace each line.
• Size Sequencing: There are two sequencing activities in this pack. One is a set of sequencing cards. Encourage kids to practice sequencing small to large as well as large to small. The other is a cut/paste sequencing page.
• Color Words: Lastly, there is a coloring page which instructs kids to color the ghosts according to the color word in each box.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT Ghosts
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about ghosts. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Boo Who? A Spooky Lift-the-Flap Book – From a ghost that says “Boo!” to an owl that hoots “Whooo?” young children will love guessing what is beneath each over-sized flap in this adorable novelty book.
In the Haunted House – Follow two pairs of sneakers, one large, one small, as they tour a dark, mysterious house in this safely spooky Halloween flap book. There are glittery ghosts, soft bat wings, and surprises behind every door in this novelty book with flaps and touch-and-feel elements throughout.
How to Make Friends with a Ghost – What do you do when you meet a ghost? One: Provide the ghost with some of its favorite snacks, like mud tarts and earwax truffles. Two: Tell your ghost bedtime stories (ghosts love to be read to). Three: Make sure no one mistakes your ghost for whipped cream or a marshmallow when you aren’t looking!
This ghost plush toy is perfect for your little ones to cuddle this Halloween season.
These Halloween treats for kids will be great for your holiday parties, October celebrations, and other spooky gatherings this month.
If you’re looking for a new read-aloud, these monster chapter books are great for October.
Download Your Printables
This ghost-theme printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.
Latest posts by Tara Mitchell (see all)
- Thanksgiving Toilet Paper Roll Crafts - November 18, 2019
- Nativity Coloring Pages - November 16, 2019
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey Activities - November 14, 2019