This post may contain affiliate links.
This set of apple math worksheets is perfect for back-to-school! Work on counting to ten this fall with these apple printables.
These free math worksheets are the perfect addition to your autumn apple preschool activities. Perfect for teaching or reviewing math concepts with your preschoolers.
These free preschool printables are print-and-go making them perfect for busy preschool moms and teachers like you.
To start, print out the activity pages and gather your supplies.
To complete the activities in this pack, you will need a printer. You can also laminate some of the pages to make them reusable, but that is optional.
This pack includes the following activities:
• Counting: Identify the number at the beginning of each row and color that many objects.
• Number puzzle: Laminate this page, and cut apart the puzzle pieces. Have children reassemble the puzzle in number order.
• Look-alikes: Children will circle the apples in each set that are the same. You can make this a hands-on activity by laminating the page and cutting apart the cards. Then, have kids clip the apples that are the same.
• Left or right: Follow the directions to color the pictures.
• Color it: Identify the number in the top left corner of each box. Color that many apples in each set.
• Counting: Count the number of apples in each set. Circle the correct number.
• Order it: Color the pictures. Cut them out, and glue them in order according to the directions at the top of the page.
• Patterns: Color the pictures. Cut out the boxes at the bottom of the page and paste them in the boxes to complete each pattern.
• Write it: Trace the numbers from 1-20.
• Shapes: Trace the shapes.
• Counting: Count the apples on the tree and draw a line to the matching number.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT APPLES
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about apples. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Apples, Apples, Apples – It’s a blue sky autumn day and Minna, Pop, Mom, and Dad have decided to go on an outing to Long Hill Orchard. As the bunnies fill their baskets, Farmer Miller teaches them all about apples. This charming story is filled with fun facts, activities, and an applesauce recipe.
Pinkalicious: Apples, Apples, Apples – Pinkalicious and the Pinkertons are all excited when they return from their trip to the orchard with lots of Pink Lady apples to munch on! After realizing they have more apples than the family could possibly use, Pinkalicious finds ways to share the apples with others.
How Do Apples Grow? – Young children love to eat apples and go to orchards. Here’s a Hello, World! board book that teaches toddlers all about how apples grow—from seed to sapling to tree to applesauce.
RESOURCES I LOVE
Everyone loves an apple. Yum. Dig right into the core of the apple with this interactive felt labeling set. There are labels for the inside and outside including ones to show what happens to the flower during the apple life cycle.
Practice counting apples with this fun apple counting baskets felt board set. Children will love placing the correct number of apples in baskets. They’ll learn to recognize numerals, number words and counting to five.
Download Your Printables
This apple math printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.