This post may contain affiliate links.
The leaves are beginning to change colors and fall from the trees. We’ve had a few chilly mornings in the past week or so. It sure makes me long for the crisp fall days that will be here before we know it.
That makes it the perfect time to do some fall crafts with your preschoolers. This “Leaf Family” craft is an easy preschool craft that will have your kids excited about the fall season!
Leaf Family: An Easy Preschool Craft
1. Place a small dab of glue on one end of each craft stick, add a leaf and let dry.
2. Glue the googly eyes in place. Make them look silly or serious! Use your imagination.
3. Use the marker to draw a face. Think about the members or your family, does your sibling make a silly face that makes you laugh? Draw it!
Now, allow your leaf family to dry. Use them as puppets to retell stories. Use them as props to sing Five Little Leaves.
Enhance your leaf-themed lessons:
If you’re looking for more fun for your leaf-themed learning plans, check out my top picks from Amazon!
Educational Tools for Kids
What other fun ways can you think of to play with your new leaf family?
Other Fall Posts You May Enjoy:
Latest posts by Tara Mitchell (see all)
- Beginning Sounds Printable Alphabet Clip Cards - April 24, 2017
- 18 Alice in Wonderland Printables and Preschool Activities - April 22, 2017
- 25 Easy and Engaging Summer Camping Crafts for Kids - April 21, 2017