Preschool Valentine’s Day Worksheets
This post may contain affiliate links.
These preschool Valentines Day worksheets are sure to put your little ones in the mood to learn while they celebrate the ones they love!
I love Valentine’s Day, and kids do, too! Little ones love the candy and the treats as much as they enjoy showering their loved ones with love.
Capitalize on your preschooler’s excitement for the upcoming Valentine’s holiday by incorporating these fun Valentine worksheets into your holiday lesson plans.
Preschool Valentines Day Printables
This pack of preschool Valentine’s activities includes a variety of worksheets that focus on math, literacy, and more.
As your preschoolers work through the pages in this pack, they’ll learn the alphabet, work on handwriting, build motor skills, and much more.
Included in this fun preschool Valentine’s Day pack you’ll find the following activities that are perfect for preschoolers: :
• Counting practice: Kids will count the images on the page, and then circle the correct number.
• Letter hunt: There are two letter hunts included in this pack. One has more letters than the other. On each, preschoolers will search for the uppercase and lowercase Vv’s and circle them or mark them with a do-a-dot marker.
• Valentine puzzle: Print this page on cardstock and laminate for durability. Have your children put the puzzle back together. When the puzzle is complete, it will spell “Valentine.”
• Let’s count: Little ones will count each group of images. They will then, cut and paste the correct number with each group.
• Label it: Cut out the labels at the bottom of the page. Little ones will glue them under the correct animal.
• Beginning sounds: Cut out the animals on the bottom of the page. Glue each in the box that has it’s beginning sound.
• Trace the letters: Kids will practice writing the letter each image begins with.
• Word Cards: Preschoolers will practice tracing words.
• Maze: Trace a line from the monkey to the giraffe. This maze is a bit more advanced for older preschoolers.
• Which one is different? This page is perfect for practicing visual discrimination as they find the picture that is different from the others.
• Dot-to-dot: Complete the dot-to-dot by counting from 1-20.
• Puzzle #2: Print this page on cardstock and laminate for durability. Cut apart the four pieces, and have your preschooler put the heart back together.
• Pencil Control: This is a great motor skills activity. Beginning writers will practice pencil control as they trace the line from beginning to end.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT VALENTINE’S DAY
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about Valentine’s Day. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
The Day It Rained Hearts – One day it rains hearts, and Cornelia Augusta catches them. She realizes that the hearts are perfect for making valentines. Each heart is special in its own way, and Cornelia Augusta knows exactly who to send them to: her animal friends.
Love from the Crayons – This special gift book, featuring all the The Crayons from The Day the Crayons Quit, explores the bright colors and subtle shades of love. This is a must-have for fans of The Crayons, and the perfect gift for that special someone.
The Night Before Valentine’s Day – All the kids are getting ready for the sweetest holiday of the year! Join in on all of the card-making fun, and then come along to school the next morning for a day of parties and games!
Valentine’s Day coloring cards are perfect for class parties and playdates! It’s like a gift and an activity all in one.
What kid doesn’t love Bingo? This adorable Valentine’s Day bingo set is perfect for the school classroom or a large family gathering or party — with 30 unique game boards.
This February, stock your bookshelves with one or more of these festive Valentine books for kindergarten. Engage your young readers this holiday season.
There are no mushy-gushy books on this list. Your guys will love these Valentines Day books for boys. Monsters, zombies, and stinky feet are featured in this list!
Get your preschool Valentines Day activities.
This Valentine’s Day printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.