This post may contain affiliate links.
These preschool Valentines Day learning activities are sure to put your little ones in the mood to learn while they celebrate the ones they love!
I love Valentine’s Day, and kids do, too! Little ones love the candy and the treats as much as they enjoy showering their loved ones with love.
Capitalize on your preschooler’s excitement for the upcoming Valentine’s holiday by incorporating this fun learning pack into your holiday lesson plans.
Preschool Valentines Day Printables
Included in this fun preschool Valentine’s Day pack are the following activities:
• Counting practice: Kids will count the images on the page, and then circle the correct number.
• Letter hunt: There are two letter hunts included in this pack. One has more letters than the other. On each, preschoolers will search for the uppercase and lowercase Vv’s and circle them or mark them with a do-a-dot marker.
• Valentine puzzle: Print this page on cardstock and laminate for durability. Have your children put the puzzle back together. When the puzzle is complete, it will spell “Valentine.”
• Let’s count: Little ones will count each group of images. They will then, cut and paste the correct number with each group.
• Label it: Cut out the labels at the bottom of the page. Little ones will glue them under the correct animal.
• Beginning sounds: Cut out the animals on the bottom of the page. Glue each in the box that has it’s beginning sound.
• Trace the letters: Kids will practice writing the letter each image begins with.
• Word Cards: Preschoolers will practice tracing words.
• Maze: Trace a line from the monkey to the giraffe. This maze is a bit more advanced for older preschoolers.
• Which one is different? This page is perfect for practicing visual discrimination as they find the picture that is different from the others.
• Dot-to-dot: Complete the dot-to-dot by counting from 1-20.
• Puzzle #2: Print this page on cardstock and laminate for durability. Cut apart the four pieces, and have your preschooler put the heart back together.
• Pencil Control: This is a great motor skills activity. Beginning writers will practice pencil control as they trace the line from beginning to end.
Enhance your Valentine’s Day activities with these books:
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose
- Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day is Cool
- A Charlie Brown Valentine
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
- Just Because You’re Mine
More FREE Valentine’s Day fun:
More posts you’ll enjoy:
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Preschool Transportation Theme Printables - January 21, 2019
- Weather Books for Toddlers - January 20, 2019
- If You Give a Cat a Cupcake Story Sequencing Cards - January 19, 2019