This post may contain affiliate links.
I remember watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles back in the day. They were all the rage!
Well, they’re back. Chances are your little ones have seen them on TV. My nephew was obsessed with them last year (though now he’s moved on to Star Wars).
When he came for a visit last summer, I was inspired to create this fun learning pack for him. He loved it, and I hope your preschoolers will, too!
Ninja Turtle Printable
I have created a printable pack designed to help your Ninja Turtle fans have fun with their preschool lessons. Inside this learning pack, you’ll find the following activities
- 4-part puzzles – Print out the puzzle page and laminate for durability. Cut each puzzle into 4 pieces. Let your little ones build each member of the Ninja Turtles team.
- Counting practice – Preschoolers will practice counting and tracing the numbers 1-10 through a number maze.
- Handwriting – There is a handwriting page featuring each of the Ninja Turtles.
- Letter recognition – Using crayons, stickers, or do-a-dot markers, young learners will search for the letter featured on these pages.
- and more…
Books About Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
If you’re looking for some Ninja Turtle books to go along with this learning pack, check out some of the books listed below. You should be able to find them in your local library. If not, check Amazon.
Get your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles printable.
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- 20 Ways to Play and Learn with Pool Noodles - May 25, 2017
- Teach Kindness with a Kindness Jar - May 24, 2017
- Preschool Writing Prompts: I Can Write About Space - May 22, 2017