This post may contain affiliate links.
Download this fun pack of C is for Cat preschool printables. Add them to your Letter of the Week or pet-themed preschool lessons.
These free preschool printables are a great way to have your preschoolers work on handwriting, tracing lines, counting to ten, and more. They are appropriate any time of year.
Are you studying cats with your preschoolers, or are you in the midst of a general pet-themed unit? Maybe you’re just looking for an activity to add to your Letter of the Week Cc lessons.
No matter… you don’t want to miss these animal activities for preschoolers.
C is for Cat Preschool Printables
This mini printable pack is full of fun, hands-on learning for preschoolers. Kids ages 4-6 will enjoy the activity pages in this printable learning pack.
Inside this freebie, you’ll find the following activities that are perfect for your preschool:
• Color and Trace: Children will color the picture and trace the word at the bottom of the page.
• Handwriting: Trace the letters and words on the page. Then, color the picture of the cat.
• Tracing: Children will trace the line to help the cat find her food bowl.
• Tracing : Children will trace the outline of a cat, and then they’ll color it.
• Dot Marker Page: Use dot markers to fill in the circles before coloring the rest of the picture.
• Scissor Practice: Kids will cut out the cat on the dotted line.
• Trace the Lines: Trace the lines from left to right. This is great for practicing left to right progression as a pre-reading skill.
• Matching: Draw a line to match the pictures.
• Counting: Count the penguins on the icebergs, and circle the correct numbers.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT CATS
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about cats. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
If You Give a Cat a Cupcake – If you give a cat a cupcake, he’ll ask for some sprinkles to go with it. When you give him the sprinkles, he might spill some on the floor. Cleaning up will make him hot, so you’ll give him a bathing suit . . .
Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, Are You Waking Up? – Kitty Cat should be getting ready for school, but instead, she’s practicing her purr, looking for her socks, chasing a little mouse, and more. Will Kitty Cat make it out of the house in time for school?
How to Give Your Cat a Bath: in Five Easy Steps – In this hilarious and clever “how-to,” a little girl and a know-it-all narrator are thwarted by a cat who refuses to take a bath.
The wooden cat puzzle consists of 13 cats of different sizes and 1 fish. With the help of hints in the background, even a little kid will be able to assemble a puzzle.
This cute cats wooden memory game helps to improve memory and visual perception, and trains attention and perseverance.
Download Your Printables
This C is for Cats printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.