This post may contain affiliate links.
Playful literacy fun! Download this letter recognition preschool busy bag. It is a great way to get kids to recognize and interact with letters and fonts.
Your preschoolers will love searching for each letter of the alphabet and recognizing them in different fonts and colors.
The half-page alphabet cards fit in a pencil pouch making this the perfect portable busy bag for preschool and kindergarten.
This letter recognition busy bag contains:
• 26 half-page letter recognition cards
• 78 alphabet dots
What you’ll need to complete the activities:
• pencil pouch (for storage)
• laminator and laminating pouches
• scissors or paper cutter
This busy bag will help your preschoolers practice letter recognition as they hunt through the letter dots to find three that match each alphabet card.
They work on visual discrimination as they search for each letter. Each letter is represented three times in multiple fonts and colors.
They’ll also build fine motor skills as they pick up each letter dot and line it up with the circles on each letter card.
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Printable Winter Literacy Activities for Preschoolers - January 13, 2020
- The Mitten Story Printable and Activities - January 12, 2020
- Preschool Valentine’s Day Worksheets - January 9, 2020