This post may contain affiliate links.
This frog-themed count and graph activity is a great way for preschoolers to practice counting to ten and graphing their results during your spring and summer lessons.
Students will enjoy finding, counting, and graphing the frogs, butterflies, and lily pads in this fun and adorable math activity that is perfect for spring and summer.
This activity pack covers the following skills:
• counting to 10
• writing numbers to 10
• graphing numbers to 10
• visual discrimination (finding the various images)
• fine motor skills (coloring and writing)
• analyzing data (how many, how many more, least, most, more, less)
The following pages are included in this pack:
• I Spy page featuring frogs, butterflies, and lily pads
• Graphing page with traceable numbers
• Instruction page with answers
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Please note: This Frog Pond count and graph activity is available, along with 31 other themes, in my year-long count and graph bundle! Check it out!