This post may contain affiliate links.
Don’t miss these fine motor Christmas activities for preschool! Strengthen fine motor skills, practice proper pencil grip, and more with these holiday activities.
This pack includes twelve fine motor activities that are perfect for small groups, morning tubs, centers, and more! Each of these activities has a Christmas theme that is sure to engage young learners.
- Christmas Color By Numbers: Students use the color code to complete each page.
- Christmas Craft Stick Activities: Students will use craft sticks to complete each picture.
- Christmas Pattern Block Activities: Kids will place pattern blocks on each pattern to build a holiday image.
- Christmas Geoboard Patterns: Students use rubber bands to create a holiday picture on a geoboard. Set includes an easy and a challenging version of each image.
- Christmas LEGO Mats: Students use LEGO bricks to recreate holiday pictures.
- Christmas Snap Cube Patterns: Students use snap cubes to make holiday pictures.
- Christmas Mazes: Students solve the mazes.
- Christmas Pom Pom Mats: Students use pom poms to complete the picture.
- Christmas Playdough Mats: Students use playdough to create the pictures.
- Christmas Dot Marker Mystery Images: Students use dot markers and a color code to reveal hidden images. If you don’t have dot markers, you can have children color the circles.
- Christmas Push Pin Cards: Students use large push pins to poke each hole on the image.
- Christmas Tracing Cards: Students trace each holiday image. You can also have students trace the image with wikki stix.