Preschool is so fun! There are so many themes and activities to fill your days. Here is an amazing collection of the best preschool crafts and art projects for you and your little ones to try!
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for seasonal or holiday crafts or you’re looking for a fun craft to add to your day-to-day preschool themes, we’ve got you covered!
Below, you’ll discover art projects and preschool crafts to do all year long.
Preschool Crafts for the Entire Year
Winter Preschool Crafts
• 9 Easy Valentine’s Crafts for Preschoolers to Make – Preschoolers love crafting, and these Valentines Crafts for Preschoolers will make great handmade holiday gifts and decorations. Discover nine fun ideas!
• 24 Kid-Friendly Crafts for Valentine’s Day – Come find a wonderful collection of fun and engaging kid-friendly crafts for Valentines Day! These easy craft projects are the perfect way to share some love.
• Jesus Loves Me Valentine’s Craft for Kids – This simple Valentines craft is quick and easy, but it has a BIG message! Download the free printable, and let your little ones create a one-of-kind message.
• Snowmen at Night Crafts and Art Projects for Kids – These cute Snowmen at Night crafts and art projects will be perfect for a winter afternoon activity. You’ll find cute art projects for all different ages.
• Easy Paper Plate Groundhog Day Craft for Preschoolers – Will the groundhog see his shadow or not? No matter. This Groundhog Day craft is the perfect activity to do with your preschoolers!
• 90+ of the Most Creative Christmas Crafts for Kids – If you’re looking for some amazing Christmas crafts for kids to do this holiday season, I’ve got the perfect list for you! These Christmas crafts and activities are the perfect way to entertain your little ones through the month of December.
• Nativity Christmas Ornament Crafts for Kids – These simple nativity Christmas ornament crafts for kids are not only beautiful on the tree but a perfect afternoon activity for preschoolers!
• How to Make an Easy Elf Craft for Kids – Christmas crafts don’t get any easier than this elf craft for kids! With a cardboard tube base and a handful of simple supplies, kids can whip them up fast. If you are looking for another fun Christmas craft for kids to do this holiday season, look no further!
• 22 Homemade Valentines Card Ideas Kids Can Make – Your crafty kids will love all of these homemade Valentines card ideas! Set up your craft supplies, and let kids show friends and family some love.
• Love Bug Valentines Day Countdown Chain – Your kids will love helping you make this Love Bug Valentines Day countdown chain! What a cute decoration that provides a little counting practice, too.
• Valentine’s Day Paper Plate Craft for Kids – I love this Valentine’s Day paper plate craft for kids. It combines motor skill practice with a fun holiday craft that preschoolers will enjoy.
Are you looking for a new winter craft to do with your little ones? Don’t miss this waddling penguin preschool craft! It’s perfect for young crafters.
Crafty kids will love making homemade Valentine cards for their friends and loved ones. This collection has some amazing ideas for kids of all ages!
These 11 Mardi Gras crafts for kids are just what you need to create a celebration fit for a king or queen! Start the festivities with beads, masks, and more!
This post is packed full of Groundhog Day activities for toddlers. You’ll discover fun books, fine motor activities, snack ideas, crafts, and more!
Winter is a great time of year to study polar bears with your preschoolers. When you do, add one or more of these polar bear crafts for preschool!
Are you looking for a fun preschool Christmas craft? Let your little ones make a yarn wrapped trees to decorate your home this holiday season.
You don’t want to miss this festive Mardi Gras paper plate craft for kids! Come see how to turn a paper plate into a fun beaded Mardi Gras mask for kids to wear!
This winter, give these snowman preschool crafts a try. Your kids will love making melted snowmen, paper crafts, and more!
Penguins are so much fun to learn about. These penguin crafts for preschoolers make a great addition to your penguin lesson plans.
Spring Crafts for Preschoolers
• 20 Rain Crafts and Activities for Spring and Summer – If you enjoy a good spring rain, you’ll love these rain crafts and activities. They’re perfect for keeping tots and preschoolers busy on a rainy afternoon!
• How to Make a Baby Birds Nest Craft – Children of all ages will enjoy making this adorable baby birds nest craft! It’s a great addition to your spring lessons or your bird unit study.
• Mother’s Day Crafts Kids Can Make for Mom – Each one of these Mothers Day crafts is designed for kids to create themselves. They’re a great way to show Mom how special she is. There are so many great ideas to choose from!
• Paper Plate Life Cycle of a Butterfly Craft for Preschoolers – It’s spring! It’s a great time to learn about the life cycle of a butterfly. This spring craft for kids will help kids visualize the butterfly life cycle.
• 19 Fabulous Frog Crafts for Preschoolers – Are you looking for activities to teach your preschoolers about frogs? This is such a nice collection of frog crafts you can add to your homeschool preschool lessons.
• Handprint Mother’s Day Craft Keepsake Kids Can Make – Young kids love making gifts for others. Here’s a Mothers Day craft that is sure to become a treasured keepsake for many years to come. Make several and give them as gifts to Grandma, aunts, and mom! They’ll all love this handprint keepsake!
• 21 Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kid Crafts – Preschoolers love crafting, and these St Patricks Day kid crafts will make great handmade holiday gifts and decorations. Check out all 21 ideas!
• How to Make a Frog Life Cycle Candy Science Craft – Follow this simple tutorial to make a frog life cycle candy science craft! Bring science to life with this fun, educational activity.
• Fingerprint Flower Art for Tots and Preschoolers – Are you looking for a super simple craft to do with your kids? It doesn’t get any easier than this fingerprint flower craft!
• 25 Adorable Crafts Featuring Bees for Kids – Fly on over and check out these adorable crafts featuring bees for kids. They’re perfect for spring and summer crafting sessions.
• D is for Daffodil Preschool Flower Craft – This sweet daffodil preschool flower craft is perfect for spring! The free printable template makes this craft a breeze for little ones to make.
• Tissue Paper Egg Preschool Easter Craft– These textured tissue paper Easter eggs are adorable! This easy preschool Easter craft uses just a few craft supplies that you’ve already got on hand.
• Felt Pouch Easter Craft for Preschoolers – Are you looking for a unique Easter craft for preschoolers? Let them practice lacing these felt Easter egg pouches. Then fill them with candy!
• Easter Egg Paper Plate Craft for Kids – Lacing crafts are great for kids! They will build fine motor skills as they complete this fun Easter egg paper plate craft for kids!
• Easter Crafts for Preschoolers – If you’re looking for a new craft to try this spring, don’t miss this collection of Easter crafts for preschoolers featuring chicks, bunnies, eggs, and more!
• This bunny paper plate craft is perfect for your upcoming spring and Easter plans! It simple enough for even your youngest crafters to make.
• Show Mom a little love with one or more of these Mothers Day gifts preschoolers can make. There are 25 creative ideas to choose from.
• 25 Really Cute Rabbit Crafts for Preschoolers – These rabbit crafts for preschoolers are perfect for your Easter, spring, and animal activities! Find masks, puppets, paper plate crafts, and more!
• 30 Super Simple Preschool Flower Crafts – Spend time this spring and summer making a few of these preschool flower crafts. 30 simple ideas for your young crafters!
• 20 Simple Mother’s Day Handprint Crafts – Handprint crafts make great keepsakes. Mom will love these Mother’s Day handprint crafts and will treasure them for years to come.
• How to Make a Printable Bee Craft for Preschoolers – This printable bee craft for preschoolers is so cute! It is super simple to make, and it’s sure to inspire hours of imaginative play.
• More Than 10 Paper Plate Frog Crafts for Preschool – This spring and summer, make one or more of these paper plate frog crafts for preschool kids. They’ll love them all!
• How to Make a Simple Preschool Bumble Bee Craft – This preschool bumble bee craft is perfect for spring and summer! And, it’s a great way to have kids practice their scissor skills.
Planning a bee themed unit for your young learners? This preschool bee craft is perfect! With just a few supplies, your kids can make a fun bee hive craft.
Your kids will love choosing one or more of these simple leprechaun crafts to make this St. Patrick’s Day. There are fifteen awesome ideas to choose from!
Preschoolers can work on fine motor skills as they create this pot o’ gold paper plate craft for kids. It’s the perfect addition to your St. Patrick’s Day activities.
Summer Crafts for Kids
• 16 Simple Father’s Day Crafts Kids Can Make for Dad – Show Dad some love this Father’s Day with one of these simple Fathers Day crafts! Each one will make great preschool Father’s Day gifts!
• Easy DIY Father’s Day Craft That Kids Can Make – Father’s Day is coming up! Let your kids show him how much he’s loved. If you’re looking for a fun Fathers Day craft your kids can make, I’ve got exactly what you’re looking for right here!
• 25+ Watermelon Ideas, Crafts, and Printables for Kids – Kids will have so much fun learning and playing with watermelons. These watermelon ideas for kids will provide hours of educational entertainment all summer long.
• Quick and Easy Strawberry Crafts for Preschoolers – These strawberry crafts for preschoolers are sweet! They’re oh-so-easy for little ones to make this spring and summer. Make one or make them all. Your preschoolers will enjoy them all!
• The Very Best Summer Paper Plate Crafts for Kids – You won’t believe all the summer paper plate crafts I’ve discovered! From mermaids and pirates to flowers and summer fruit, there are so many crafts to choose from you won’t know where to start!
• 4th of July Activities for Patriotic Kids – Summer is coming, and with it comes several patriotic holidays. From hands-on crafts to learning activities, there’s something on this list for every one of your patriotic kids!
• Easy Paper Weaving Seahorse Art Project for Kids – Inspired by the ocean and perfect for summer! Kids can make this adorable seahorse art project with colored paper and bubble wrap. Perfect to do alongside Mr. Seahorse by Eric Carle.
• Toilet Paper Roll Bald Eagle Craft – This bald eagle craft combines items you likely have in your craft stash with a focus on our national bird! The perfect 4th of July craft for kids.
• Easy Egg Carton Ocean Animal Crafts – These egg carton ocean animal crafts are perfect for summertime! Decorate recycled egg cartons and turn them into cute sea creatures.
• DIY Sponge Bombs for Backyard Summer Fun – Have you ever made sponge bombs with your kids? If not, check out this super simple tutorial and get ready for an amazing afternoon of summer fun!
• How to Make Frozen Sidewalk Chalk – Follow this simple recipe for homemade frozen sidewalk chalk for kids. You’ve likely got the ingredients in your pantry, and your kids will have a blast!
• 30+ Ocean Themed Crafts for Preschool – Are you looking for something fun for your kids to do this summer? How about making one of these fun ocean themed crafts for preschool!
• Simple Paper Weaving Sea Turtle Kids Craft – Download the free template and follow the tutorial to make a simple paper-weaving sea turtle kids craft with your preschoolers!
• Father’s Day Craft Ideas Featuring Candy – This Father’s Day, have your kids make Dad one of these fun Fathers Day craft ideas! Each of them feature candy making the ideas extra sweet!
• Homemade Fathers Day Gifts for Sports Fans – Kids will have a blast making these homemade Fathers Day gifts for sports fans! Perfect for golfers, ball players, and couch fans!
• 10 Simple Egg Carton Ocean Animals – Egg carton ocean animals make great summertime crafts! Whether you’re heading to the beach or just learning about it, try one (or more) of these ideas.
• 25 Simple and Creative Patriotic Crafts for Preschoolers – Patriotic crafts for preschoolers. 25 amazing ideas for patriotic kids! Rockets, pinwheels, sensory bottles, and so many more creative ideas.
• Gorgeous Sunflower Paper Craft for Kids – This sunflower paper craft is a great activity for kids to do on a long hot summer day. It is a great opportunity for kids to work on scissor skills.
• Summer Handprint Crafts – The best summer handprint crafts for preschool or kindergarten kids. Sunshine, ocean animals, and watermelon – they are all here!
Autumn Craft Ideas
Are you looking for some cute Thanksgiving crafts for kids? Look no further! I’ve shared quite a few Thanksgiving, turkey, and gratitude-themed crafts.
• 28 MORE Easy Halloween Craft Ideas for Preschoolers – Check out this fun list of Halloween craft ideas that your little one is sure to love. Many of these crafts use items you already have in your house.
• Candy-Stuffed Pumpkins – Candy stuffed pumpkins will make cute centerpieces at your autumn celebrations. The best part is that they’re simple enough for kids to do!
• Simple Scarecrow Craft and Book List for Kids – Autumn means scarecrows and sunflowers and great autumn read-alouds. Combine all of those things with this simple scarecrow craft and book list for kids.
• 25 Not-So-Spooky Halloween Crafts for Kids – I’ve rounded up a great collection of Halloween crafts that are cute not scary. They’re perfect for little hands. And, they’ll get you in the Halloween spirit for sure!
• Spinning Spiderweb Salt Painting Craft – Discover a great nonfiction spider book for kids, a fun salt painting craft, and a spider-themed math printable! Perfect for your October homeschool preschool.
• Pumpkin Apple Stamps: A Fun Fall Craft for Kids – How can your children turn an apple into a pumpkin? They can with this fun autumn craft! These pumpkin apple stamps are fun for kids of all ages.
• 25 Fall Leaf Crafts for Preschoolers – As the leaves begin to change colors, inspire your preschoolers to explore their creative side with these simple fall leaf crafts and activities.
• 25+ Autumn Activities and Crafts for Preschoolers – Leaves, scarecrows, apples, pumpkins and more. These easy activities and crafts are perfect along side your autumn preschool lessons!
• Cinnamon Scented Fall Slime with Leaves – Amazing DIY cinnamon scented fall slime! This simple homemade cinnamon slime is perfect for kids of all ages! Make a batch today.
• Kids Scarecrow Crafts and Activities– Decorate your preschool room with one or more of these kids scarecrow crafts. They’re perfect for your autumn themed lessons.
• Pumpkin Themed Fall Corn Mosaic Art – I love trying unique art projects with my little ones. This pumpkin-themed corn mosaic art project is so much fun! It’s perfect for your fall crafting sessions.
• Frankenstein Paper Plate Craft for Kids – Your kids will love building their fine motor muscles as they lace up this super fun Frankenstein paper plate craft! Perfect for your Halloween crafting.
• 10 Really Adorable DIY Acorn Crafts for Kids – Get ready for fall this these adorable acorn crafts for kids! These do-it-yourself activities for kids are a fun way to celebrate fall’s arrival.
• DIY Bat Halloween Treat Bags – Have a Halloween class party coming up, or will you have a Halloween party at home? You need these DIY Halloween treat bags with a free printable template!
• Fine Motor Paper Plate Scarecrow Craft – Create this simple paper plate scarecrow for a cute fall craft for kids. With these step-by-step instructions, this scarecrow craft is so easy to make.
• Popsicle Stick Thanksgiving Puzzles – Learn how to make Thanksgiving puzzles out of popsicle sticks! These are easy popsicle stick puzzles for you to make for the kids.
Are you looking for a simple fall craft to do with your preschoolers? This Fall Leaf Family is a simple leaf craft you can with with tots and preschoolers.
Preschool Crafts for Any Day
• 3 Simple Crafts for Toddlers – Looking for a fun rainy day activity? Or, do you want to foster your toddler’s creativity? These crafts for toddlers are perfect for little ones!
• How to Make a Simple Cow Craft for Preschoolers -I’ve had a great time putting together some fun farm-themed activities for preschoolers. This cow craft is the perfect addition to this collection. With just a few simple household items, your preschoolers will enjoy transforming an ordinary styrofoam cup into a cute little cow.
• Ultimate Collection of Paper Plate Crafts for Kids – Getting ready for a crafting session with your little ones? Got a bunch of paper plates sitting in your pantry? We’ve got a whole lot of ideas for paper plate crafts for kids to kick start your imagination and get you crafting.
• 19 Bear Crafts for Kindergarten and Preschool – Most kids I know love crafting, and these bear crafts for kindergarten and preschool will go great with all of your bear themed units and activities. Check out all 19 ideas!
• Simple Fork-Painted Bear Craft for Preschoolers – Preschoolers will love creating this simple fork-painted bear craft. Using a fork instead of a paint brush creates a unique texture that kids will love.
• 10 Jolly Jellyfish Crafts for Kids – Grab some coffee filters, cupcake liners, buttons, and other household items to create ten unique jellyfish crafts. These are perfect for your upcoming lessons including Jj is for…, oceans, and animal unit studies.
• Easy Paper-Weaving Rocket Ship Craft for Preschoolers – Weaving paper is great for fine motor skills. Kids can build those skills as they make this rocket craft for preschoolers! Don’t miss the printable template that will help get you started.
• Egg Carton Recycling Projects for Kids – Egg carton recycling projects are perfect for upcycling a common household item into a fun craft or art project with little to no cost.
• Pirate Crafts for Kids – These pirate crafts for kids “aaarrr” the best! They’re simple and engaging, and they’re sure to inspire hours of imaginative play for preschoolers.
• How to Make Magic Treasure Rocks – Come learn how to make magic treasure rocks with your kids. Kids will have tons of pirate-y science fun for Talk Like a Pirate Day (or any day)!
• H is for Horse Letter of the Week Craft – This H is for Horse craft is the perfect addition to your letter of the week activities. Or, add it to your wild west, horse, or cowboy preschool themes!
• 12 Delightful Horse Crafts for Kids – Add one or more of these horse crafts to your letter of the week, farm, horse, or animal preschool themes. Perfect for preschoolers and young crafters!
• 20+ Low Prep One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish Activities – Your preschoolers are sure to love these One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish activities! Each one features hands-on, low-prep Dr. Seuss-inspired fun.
• 25 Cow Crafts for Preschoolers – Add these cute cow crafts for preschoolers to your upcoming Letter C, farm, or animal units. Preschoolers will love all 25 of these creative activities.
• C is for Cupcake Preschool Craft – This C is for Cupcake preschool craft is perfect for your letter of the week lesson plans. It also pairs well with If You Give a Cat a Cupcake!
• Preschool Boat Craft – This preschool boat craft is perfect for your upcoming letter of the week lessons. You can also add it to your transportation and ocean units.
• Egg Carton Animals – Recycled products make the best art projects. Here are 30 egg carton animals your kids will enjoy making during their next craft time!
• 25 MORE Easy Dinosaur Crafts for Preschoolers – Your little crafters will adore these easy dinosaur crafts for preschoolers! Each one will encourage creativity and imaginative play.
• 25 Terrific Preschool Transportation Crafts – Your little crafters are going to love these preschool transportation crafts! They’ll find cars, planes, trains, rockets, and more.
• How to Make a Simple Layers of the Earth Preschool Craft – Explore the inside of the earth with this easy layers of the Earth preschool craft! It’s perfect for Earth Day and your Earth science activities.
• How to Make a Simple Paper Plate Cow Craft for Kids – This paper plate cow craft for kids is super easy and as cute as can be! Add it to your farm-themed activities or your Letter Cc lessons.
• 25 Creative Jungle Animal Activities – These jungle animal activities will help you teach your preschoolers about the animals, bugs, and creatures that live in the jungle.
• 25 Awesome Zoo Animal Paper Plate Crafts – It’s time to get your craft on! Choose one or more of these zoo animal paper plate crafts to do with your kids. 25 awesome ideas!
• Printable Toilet Paper Roll Crafts – These adorable printable toilet paper roll crafts come with free templates to make your crafting session super easy and fun!
• 25 Farm Animal Crafts for Preschool – These farm animal crafts for preschool are perfect for an afternoon crafting session. Make a pig, a chick, a cow, and more!
• 25 Creative Water Bottle Crafts Kids Can Make – Recycled crafts are so much fun, and these water bottle crafts are no exception! Your kids will love turning old bottles into something fun.
• Dinosaur Crafts for Kids – Discover some amazing dinosaur crafts for kids of all ages! They’re perfect for your dinosaur loving kids, and your upcoming dinosaur plans.
These cookie crafts for preschoolers are perfect for your letter of the week activities or to do alongside your favorite cookie-themed picture books!
Dr. Seuss Day is the perfect day to try one or more of these One Fish Two Fish activities and snacks! They’re perfect for homeschools and classrooms.
You and your preschoolers can celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday on March 2 with this amazing collection of Cat in the Hat crafts and recipes!
Add these Lorax inspired crafts to your Dr Seuss activities! Your preschoolers are sure to love each one. They’ll be begging to do just one more!
Looking for an easy rocket ship craft for kids? Our simple paper quilled rocket craft includes a printable template, making it perfect for home and school.
This simple donut paper plate craft for kids is so cute! Add it to your food, letter D, or donut book-based preschool activities.
Take a break from crafting and have your little ones try on of these jungle art projects for preschoolers! They’ll love exploring different art styles.
Letter of the Week Crafts
• Crafts to Teach Letter C – You’re not going to want to miss this amazing collection of crafts to teach Letter C! They’re perfect for your upcoming Letter of the Week activities!
• Crafts to Teach Letter D – Don’t miss this amazing collection of crafts to teach Letter D! They’re perfect for your upcoming Letter of the Week and general PreK activities!
• Crafts to Teach Letter E – Looking for some crafts to teach letter E for your preschooler? Don’t miss this awesome collection which contains 12 wonderful ideas!