This post may contain affiliate links.
Get your kids in the holiday spirit with this fun Thanksgiving preschool pack. These pages will help your little ones practice counting, ABCs, handwriting and more.
Can you believe that we are already thinking about Thanksgiving? I can’t!
If you are looking for some fun ideas for your holiday lesson plans, this Thanksgiving printable is exactly what you need! Your preschoolers will work on early math and literacy skills with more than 25 pages in this fun pack!
Thanksgiving Preschool Printable
This fun printable pack contains over 20 pages of preschool learning fun. Inside, you’ll find color & write pages, counting practice, handwriting, roll & color, and so much more. Each of these activity pages will keep your little turkeys busy.
Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you’ll see a sampling of Thanksgiving-themed books that you can use to complete the reading challenge in this printable pack.
Enhance your learning time!
If you’re looking for more fun to add to your learning plans, check out my top picks from Amazon! Just click on each link below to view the description.
Thanksgiving Story Books
- Bear Says Thanks by Karma Wilson
- Turkey Trouble by Wendy Silvano
- The Itsy Bitsy Pilgrim by Jeffrey Burton
- Cranberry Thanksgiving by Wende Devlin
- The Very Best Pumpkin by Mark Kimball Moulton
- The True Story of Pocahontas by Lucille Mech Penner
- On the Mayflower by Kate Waters
- Thanksgiving is Here! by Diane Goode
- Strega Nona’s Harvest by Tomie dePaola
Fun Thanksgiving Resources
- Foam Turkey Craft Kit – These would be perfect for the kids’ table at Thanksgiving dinner!
- Make-a-Turkey Stickers – Kids can create their own one-of-a-kind turkeys.
- LEGO Thanksgiving Turkey – For the LEGO fan in your family…
- Thanksgiving and Autumn Craft Kits – This kit contains four Thanksgiving crafts – a picture frame, Tree of Thanks, turkey, and lace-up cornucopia. Order one for siblings to share, or order several to keep kids busy during the holidays.