This post may contain affiliate links.
Don’t miss this fun summer printable for preschoolers! It contains activities that focus on math, literacy, and fine motor skills.
These free summer printables are perfect for kids ages 3-6! Little ones will practice tracing lines, counting objects, and writing words.
Add these activity pages to your summer learning activities, use them on long car rides, or save them for a rainy day.
If you’re using these worksheets in your preschool learning time, start your lesson with a fun summer story.
After you’ve read a story or two with your preschoolers, choose a fun summer craft and a snack to extend the experience.
Now, it’s time to add the learning pages. These print-and-go pages are perfect for busy moms and teachers like you!
Summer Learning Activities
Inside this summer printable pack, you’ll find the following activities which are perfect for home and classroom use:
• Tracing page: Designed to help preschoolers develop hand-eye coordination, kids will trace the line to help the girl find her friend.
• Tracing page 2: Children will practice tracing from left to right.
• Counting: Identify the number at the beginning of each row and color that many objects.
• Coloring: Preschoolers will color a fun summer picture.
• Matching: Strengthen visual discrimination skills with a matching page. Kids will draw a line between matching items.
• Handwriting: Kids will practice letter formation and letter recognition as they trace summer words.
• Counting: Kids will count the objects in each set. Then, they’ll write the number or number word on the line.
• Color words: Read the color words to determine how to color the flowers.
Round Out Your Unit with These Activities
If you love using peg dogs in your imaginative play area, you don’t want to miss these eco-friendly Summer Peg Dolls decorated with hand painted summery flowers!
Storytelling is part of the learning process. Add some summer story stones to your reading and literacy centers.
Download Your Printables
This summer printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.
Thank you for these pages!