What an amazing collection of activities you can use to build a strawberry preschool unit study! You’ll find everything you need to get started…
If you’re studying strawberries this spring or summer, learning about healthy eating, or you’re just looking for something fun to add to your S is for… plans, look no further. You’ll love this amazing collection of printables, hands-on activities, and books to round out your lessons.
THE BEST Strawberry Preschool Activities
Spring and summer are a great time to teach preschoolers about plants. And, the strawberry plant is a great one to focus on. They’re relatively easy to grow, produce a lot of fruit (if you can keep the rabbits out of them), and there are so many yummy ways to eat them.
Below, you’ll find all of the posts I’ve written to date featuring strawberries. This list will continue to grow as I continue to create new content for you. Be sure to check back as you plan your strawberry-themed unit study, because you may just find something new!
Strawberry Crafts and Art Projects
• Quick and Easy Strawberry Crafts for Preschoolers – These strawberry crafts for preschoolers are sweet! They’re oh-so-easy for little ones to make this spring and summer. Make one or make them all. Your preschoolers will enjoy them all!
Preschool Strawberry Printable Activities
• S is for Strawberry Preschool Printables – Download these FREE strawberry preschool printables. They will help preschoolers practice shapes, ABCs, counting, and more!
• 22 Strawberry Printable Worksheets for Preschoolers – Summer is strawberry season! It’s also the perfect time to add some strawberry printable worksheets and activities to your homeschool lessons.
• S is for Strawberry Preschool Learning Pack – Your preschoolers will love all of the engaging activities included in this strawberry preschool math and literacy pack. With over 25 activities, preschoolers will have plenty of opportunities to practice counting, number identification, prewriting, and more!
• Strawberry Themed Beginning Sight Words Sorting Activity – Are you looking for a fun resource to teach pre-primer sight words to your preschool and kindergarten students? This hands-on beginning sight words sorting activity is just what you need!
• The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear Mini Pack – Discover fun and engaging printable The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear activities that are perfect for tots and preschoolers.
This summer, teach your kids about strawberries with this parts of a strawberry plant worksheet pack. It includes two printable activities!
Strawberry Books for Preschoolers
• 17 Scrumptious Books About Strawberries – Spring is a great time to study strawberries. Plant some seeds, watch them grow, and read about their life cycle in these books about strawberries.
Strawberry Activities for Preschoolers
• 7 Fun Ways to Celebrate National Strawberry Day – Did you know that February 27th is National Strawberry Day? It’s a wonderful day to enjoy some strawberries and enjoy thinking about spring!
Fun Strawberry Resources for Preschoolers
Fill your homeschool preschool area with a great collection of strawberry resources. Most of these books can be found at your local department story. If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.