This post may contain affiliate links.
Download this free S is for Summer printable! It’s packed full of fun math and literacy learning activities for preschoolers.
This pack of printable summer activities contains both center activities and worksheets. Choose any or all of the activities to do with your preschool and kindergarten kiddos. With a variety of activities, this pack is perfect for both home and school.
S is for Summer Printable
Engage your preschoolers in summer learning with these free preschool printables. Inside this pack of summer printables for kids, you’ll find the following learning activities:
• Alphabet Matching Cards: Print out and laminate these alphabet cards. Separate them into uppercase and lowercase cards. Use them to have preschoolers match uppercase and lowercase letters or put the letters in order.
• Trace the Words: Two pages of summer items and activities. This page helps preschoolers work on letter identification and handwriting.
• 3-Part Cards: These cards can be used to identify summer activities and items. One set of cards has the name at the bottom. The second set has the card and a name strip. Have preschoolers match the card to the name strip. Then, check their work with the other set of cards.
• Number Words: Count the pictures in each box, and trace the number word under each set.• How Many Syllables?: You can cut these apart to use as clip cards. If you do, let your preschooler use paper clips or clothespins to clip the correct answer. Or, you can leave them whole and have preschoolers color the square with the correct answer.
• Addition Practice: Cut out and laminate the cards. Have students use paper clips or clothespins to clip the correct answer.
• Which One is Different?: Have your preschoolers circle the image that is different in each row.
• What Comes Next?: Cut out the images at the bottom of the page. Glue the correct one in the boxes to finish each pattern.
• Color Me: Color the starfish according to the color word in each box.
Summer Books for Preschoolers
Fill your book basket with a great collection of preschool books about summer. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
I See Summer – Pea pods, cucumbers, and strawberries provide plenty of opportunities for counting in the garden! Follow Dad, Grandma, and other family members as they pick and count.
The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Vacation – Go on a vacation with the Bear family in this classic First Time Book® from Stan and Jan Berenstain. Papa, Mama, Brother, and Sister are heading to the Great Grizzly Mountains for a relaxing vacation. But a messy cabin, noisy animals, a swarm of mosquitos, and a rainstorm just might dampen all of their fun.
Summertime in the Big Woods – The winter is finally over, and now it is summertime. Laura and Mary are busy all day helping Ma in the garden and playing outside.
Teaching Resources for summer learning activities
Free sequencing worksheets that are perfect for summer! Young learners will sequence and retell four-part summer stories.
Free printable summer coloring pages! Keep kids occupied this summer with this fun summer coloring book that you can print from home!
Download this set of fun summer sequencing cards that include puzzles, a sequencing mat, and story telling page for 3 step sequencing cards.
Download Your Printables
This summer preschool printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.