This post may contain affiliate links.
Fall is just around the corner. With it comes all things pumpkin! Share these pumpkin patch printable activities with your preschoolers!
I’m so ready for fall. Our weather is teasing me with cooler nights and mornings. Then, the temperatures rise again throughout the day to remind me that autumn isn’t quite here yet. But, I’m getting anxious!
So, in anticipation of the change of seasons, I’ve got a fun pumpkin printable for you!
Pumpkin Patch Printable
I originally released this printable two years ago. Since then, however, I’ve updated some of the graphics and added a few new activities for those of you who missed it the first time around.
Combine this fun learning pack with the fall leaves printable I shared last week, and you’ve got what you need to welcome fall to your homeschool preschool!
These activities are general pumpkin-themed preschool pages. Stay tuned for a full pumpkin-themed unit study with a science, literacy, and math focus.
Get your free Pumpkin Printable
Inside this 17-page freebie, you’ll get the following activities that are perfect for your preschooler:
• 4-part pumpkin puzzles: Laminate and cut apart the pieces for your preschooler to reassemble.
• Color and write: Color a pumpkin and write the word. There are 2 versions.
• Counting puzzles: Laminate and cut apart the pieces. Have your preschoolers put the puzzle together in number order.
• Counting practice: Count the pumpkins. Circle the correct number in each row.
• Do-a-dot: Work on fine motor skills by filling in the dots with dot markers, circle stickers, or crayons.
• Letter hunt: Identify all letters P and p.
• Graphing: Roll the dice and fill in the graph. Continue until one column reaches the top.
• Handwriting: Practice writing Pp. There are 2 versions.
• P is for: Color the pumpkin. Color the letter P or use dots to form the letter.
• Matching game: Print the page on cardstock. Laminate and cut it apart. Turn the cards upside down, and play a memory matching game with your preschoolers.
Tracing practice: Trace the lines, and then trace the shapes.
Which one is different?: Identify the image that is different in each row.
Writing prompt: Write a sentence about pumpkins.
Pumpkin Fun for Preschoolers
Enhance your pumpkin studies with a great collection of pumpkin themed resources for preschoolers. Most of these items can be found at your local library or department store. If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
This pumpkin patch printable pack is free for Homeschool Preschool email subscribers. You may unsubscribe at any time. If you are already a subscriber, just use the email address that you are already subscribed with in the form below.
More Autumn Fun
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Preschool Transportation Theme Printables - January 21, 2019
- Weather Books for Toddlers - January 20, 2019
- If You Give a Cat a Cupcake Story Sequencing Cards - January 19, 2019