This post may contain affiliate links.
I’m so ready for fall. Our weather is teasing me with cooler nights and mornings. Then, the temperatures rise again throughout the day to remind me that autumn isn’t quite here yet. But, I’m getting anxious! So, I’ve got a fun pumpkin printable for you!
I originally released this printable two years ago. Since then, however, I’ve updated some of the graphics and added a few new activities for those of you who missed it the first time around.
Combine this fun learning pack with the fall leaves printable I shared last week, and you’ve got what you need to welcome fall to your homeschool preschool!
These activities are general pumpkin-themed preschool pages. Stay tuned for a full pumpkin-themed unit study with a science, literacy, and math focus.
Get your free Pumpkin Printable
Inside this 17-page freebie, you’ll get the following activities that are perfect for your preschooler:
- 4-part pumpkin puzzles: Laminate and cut apart the pieces for your preschooler to reassemble.
- Color and write: Color a pumpkin and write the word. There are 2 versions.
- Counting puzzles: Laminate and cut apart the pieces. Have your preschoolers put the puzzle together in number order.
- Counting practice: Count the pumpkins. Circle the correct number in each row.
- Do-a-dot: Work on fine motor skills by filling in the dots with dot markers, circle stickers, or crayons.
- Letter hunt: Identify all letters P and p.
- Graphing: Roll the dice and fill in the graph. Continue until one column reaches the top.
- Handwriting: Practice writing Pp. There are 2 versions.
- P is for: Color the pumpkin. Color the letter P or use dots to form the letter.
- Matching game: Print the page on cardstock. Laminate and cut it apart. Turn the cards upside down, and play a memory matching game with your preschoolers.
- Tracing practice: Trace the lines, and then trace the shapes.
- Which one is different?: Identify the image that is different in each row.
- Writing prompt: Write a sentence about pumpkins.
Pumpkin Fun for Preschoolers
More Autumn Fun
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- DIY Halloween Treat Bags Bat with Printable Template - October 19, 2017
- Candy Stuffed Pumpkins: A Simple Pumpkin Craft for Kids - October 18, 2017
- 15+ Last-Minute Halloween Costume Ideas for Preschoolers - October 17, 2017