This post may contain affiliate links.
Fall is just around the corner. With it comes all things pumpkin! Share these pumpkin patch printable activities with your preschoolers!
I’m so ready for fall. Our weather is teasing me with cooler nights and mornings. Then, the temperatures rise again throughout the day to remind me that autumn isn’t quite here yet. But, I’m getting anxious!
So, in anticipation of the change of seasons, I’ve got a fun pumpkin printable for you!
Add these free preschool printables to your pumpkin-themed activities this fall. They’re a fun way to work on preschool math and literacy skills.
Pumpkin Patch Printable
I originally released this printable two years ago. Since then, however, I’ve updated some of the graphics and added a few new activities for those of you who missed it the first time around.
Combine this fun learning pack with the fall leaves printable I shared last week, and you’ve got what you need to welcome fall to your homeschool preschool!
These activities are general pumpkin-themed preschool pages. Stay tuned for a full pumpkin-themed unit study with a science, literacy, and math focus.
In this pack…
Inside this 17-page freebie, you’ll get the following activities that are perfect for your preschooler:
• 4-part pumpkin puzzles: Laminate and cut apart the pieces for your preschooler to reassemble.
• Color and write: Color a pumpkin and write the word. There are 2 versions.
• Counting puzzles: Laminate and cut apart the pieces. Have your preschoolers put the puzzle together in number order.
• Counting practice: Count the pumpkins. Circle the correct number in each row.
• Do-a-dot: Work on fine motor skills by filling in the dots with dot markers, circle stickers, or crayons.
• Letter hunt: Identify all letters P and p.
• Graphing: Roll the dice and fill in the graph. Continue until one column reaches the top.
• Handwriting: Practice writing Pp. There are 2 versions.
• P is for: Color the pumpkin. Color the letter P or use dots to form the letter.
• Matching game: Print the page on cardstock. Laminate and cut it apart. Turn the cards upside down, and play a memory matching game with your preschoolers.
• Tracing practice: Trace the lines, and then trace the shapes.
• Which one is different?: Identify the image that is different in each row.
• Writing prompt: Write a sentence about pumpkins.
PUMPKIN BOOKS FOR PRESCHOOLERS
Fill your book basket with a great collection of preschool pumpkin books. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
This pumpkin patch printable pack is free for Homeschool Preschool email subscribers. You may unsubscribe at any time. If you are already a subscriber, just use the email address that you are already subscribed with in the form below.
The Roll-Away Pumpkin – A little girl chases her giant pumpkin all over town with some help along the way. It’s the perfect bedtime story to read with your little pumpkin.
Spookley the Square Pumpkin – Everyone’s favorite pumpkin stars in an engaging activity board book filled with mazes to solve, pictures to complete, dot-to-dots to connect, and lots more.
Pumpkin Shapes – Which shapes do you spot in the jack-o’-lanterns in this charming book from Charles Reasoner? Rhyming text and a fun die-cut shape make this a great pick for Halloween.
Present your child with a pumpkin anatomy felt board activity and they will learn to identify the parts of a pumpkin pretty quickly.
LEGO fans can act out their favorite pumpkin stories with this fun Farmer’s Market block set.
Young Star Wars fans will love creating their very own R2D2 no-carve pumpkin this Halloween.
Your little artists will love making a fun pumpkin salt painting this fall. It’s so easy!
DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTABLES
This pumpkin patch preschool printable is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.