This post may contain affiliate links.
This set of 0-5 preschool number worksheets will help young learners focus on counting, number recognition, number sense, and more.
With 50 pages of math practice activities in this product, there are plenty of ways to engage your preschoolers as you focus on the numbers 0-5. You’ll find clip cards, handwriting pages, construction cards, and much more.
The fun summer theme is perfect for introducing or reinforcing counting to 5 with your kiddos this summer.
Included in this 50-page set of preschool math worksheets, you’ll find the following activity pages which focus on counting from 0-5:
• I Know My Numbers: Number sense cards for 0-5 including numerals, dice, counting fingers, numbers, ten frames, and tally marks
• Five Frames: On one set, kids will identify the numbers represented on the five frames. On the second page, kids will identify the numerals and fill in the five frame accordingly.
• Count the Objects: Search for items in a picture, count them, and write the number on the line.
• Count and Graph: Count the items in the graph and fill in the squares.
• Number Tracing: Trace the outline of each numeral 0-5.
• Counting Sets: Several pages of counting items in a set and writing the correct number on the line.
• Count and Color: Look at the numeral in each row, and color the same number of pictures.
• Number Building Cards: Kids will construct the numbers 0-5 with playdough or snap cubes.
• Do-a-Dot Number Cards: Use dabbers or circle stickers to trace the numerals 0-5.
• Which Has More: Color the swimming pool that has more kids in it.
• Number Puzzles: 4-piece puzzles featuring numbers 0-5
• Clip Cards: Sun shaped clip cards; kids will add the sun rays according to the number on each sun.
• Number Match: On one page, kids will match the numbers. On another, kids will count the objects in each set and match to the appropriate number.
• Color By Number: Use the key to color the picture.
• Number Find: Identify the matching numbers in each row.
• Cut and Paste: Count the images in each row. Then, paste the numbers in the correct spot.
• Number Practice Pages: On these pages, students will trace the numbers and then write them. Draw a set, color a set, and then hunt for the numerals at the bottom of the page.