This post may contain affiliate links.
This bundle is perfect for teaching preschool basic skills. Focus on numbers, colors, shapes, and letters with each of the interactive flip books in this bundle.
This preschool bundle features 55 interactive flips books (a total of 275 pages!) including the following:
- 26 alphabet flip books (one for each letter)
- 10 number flip books (1-10)
- 10 shapes flip books (triangle, square, circle, rectangle, star, heart, oval, pentagon, hexagon, octagon)
- 9 colors flip books (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, brown)
Each book has a cover page, a “trace it” page, a “write/draw it” page, an “identify it” page, a “color it” page, and a “say it/read it” page.
The completed books are 10″ wide making them perfect for little hands to hold and manipulate. While preschoolers complete these flip books, they’ll practice handwriting, pencil control, coloring, and more.
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Printable Winter Literacy Activities for Preschoolers - January 13, 2020
- The Mitten Story Printable and Activities - January 12, 2020
- Preschool Valentine’s Day Worksheets - January 9, 2020